SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Lostmen Side Console etec 60

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by skinny_water, Jun 2, 2011.

1. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

2009 East Cape Lostmen Side Console. 60 hp Evinrude Etec with less than 100 hours. Bob's jack plate, Power Tech stainless prop, and tiltsteering w/ custom wrapped wheel, and spray rails. Ramlin custom galvinized trailer w/ spare tire and removable tongue. Seadeck on under gunnel reel protection, front and back platforms, and color matched rubberized keel guard. 24' Loop push pole,Stiffy push pole holders, tibor push pole holder, welded rod holders on both platforms, Wang Anchor and multi-location mounts, and front cleat. Livewell plumbed for fresh water pick-up, recirculation, and airation, cooler double insulated, and pre-rigged for 24 volt trolling system.

http://youtu.be/tr1xVczU_yc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me for details and demo rides.

-Richard

2. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

How much are you asking?

3. skinny_water

4. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

26k without push pole, platform,and GPS...
    Boat is CLEAN and needs nothing and comes with a full new warranty too.
    Tight lines.
    Kevin

5. parker31887

parker31887 I Love microskiff.com!

This just in Red Ripper.... Its a "For Sale" forum he can list the price at whatever he wants, If you think the price is high you should send him a PM with your suggestions, not post negative info on his thread. Great looking boat, best of luck with the sale

6. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Funny how some people will jump all over a thread, make a comment like this on someone else's for-sale thread (serious lack of class) without first finding out all the details and everything that's included in the sale.

:eek:

7. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

I have fished this skiff a few times and it is awesome! Good mojo too!

8. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

I have fished this boat as well and know the owner. Very stable platform and this thing is CLEAN. You won't find a newer looking used boat. The owner takes meticulous care of everything he owns...ESPECIALLY his boats. He wouldn't even let me where shoes on the boat! Haha good luck with the sale! Love the color of the hull...

9. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

Someone buy this. You seriously won't find a cleaner used boat. It could easily be pawned off as new.

10. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

bump for a clean sled ,been on it without mi shoes too.. very nice and well done/ cared for  -good luck Richard 
                 -anytide

11. DBStoots

DBStoots I Love microskiff.com!

Richard, is your Lostmen still for sale? I have an offer on my Maverick and expect to close and deliver on Friday. I am a serious, cash buyer if the boat checks out as advertised and the price is right. Pictures and description look to be just what I'm looking for. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Dave

12. DBStoots

DBStoots I Love microskiff.com!

Richard, never heard from you on this nice Lostman. I did sell the Maverick on Friday, so I am definitely in the market. Please let me know. Thanks.

13. skinny_water

PM sent. Still for sale.

14. skinny_water

TTT. Still for sale 26k