SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Gheenoe Classic w/ 20HP Honda customized

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by razorz, Mar 29, 2011.

1. razorz

razorz Well-Known Member

For sale is a 2009 Gheenoe Classic with custom livewell and poling platform powered by a 2004 or 2005 Honda 20HP 4 stroke with 4 blade stainless prop. Boat runs high 20's with 2 people in it and is in excellent condition. Motor runs awesome as well. Comes with 2 batteries, a Minn Kota salt water trolling motor, CNC hydraulic trim/tilt, custom smooth walled glassed livewell to keep baits from slamming into the sides as well as a livewell timer for the pump, have brand new shark eye lights but have not installed them, nice clean trailer with break-away tongue and led pole lights. Everything is in awesome condition, you will not be sorry with this boat.

Selling to move into a larger skiff.

$4000 cash firm, no offers, will hold on to her at 4000 until someone buys.

Call/Text/Email 954-914-0372
    damon@daniascrap.com

Boat can be seen via appointment in Dania Beach from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday and 8am-1pm Saturdays. Title in hand as well as trailer registration.

Pictures are located at: http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1270069829/15#15

2. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

how long is it from the prop to where the trailer tongue breaks away?

And do you have photos of the rear deck/inside of the boat?

3. razorz

razorz Well-Known Member

Will check when I get home tonight and try to take some pics

4. razorz

razorz Well-Known Member

Sorry, got the flu... will see if I can manage to grab some measurements and pics

5. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

10-4

you should get a flu shot every year.

6. jonathandirocco

jonathandirocco I Love microskiff.com!

hey there razorz ,

sending you a pm. check please

7. razorz

razorz Well-Known Member

Sorry, boat is back up on the market, looking for $4000 or reasonable BO. Need to move it pretty quick to fund a project.

954-914-0372

Able to be seen in Dania Beach, FL - Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm and Sat from 8am to 1pm

Cash only please