SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Copperhead

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fishicaltherapist, Aug 1, 2015.

1. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

NOT mine: 09 Copperhead with 50 hp tiller. This lady just lost her husband so, PLEASE have utmost respect and SERIOUS buyers only! I do not know her but, she was kind enough to communicate. North of Atlanta, (404) 313-0574

2. flysalt060

flysalt060 I Love microskiff.com!

thought this boat sold a long time ago.my understanding is very low hours(less than 25),no poling platform.Gen 1 and maybe a trolling motor.gentleman had boat built and never really used it.not sure if stored indoors during this time.over a year ago it was,when i was asked if i wanted it.checked a month later and no word,so assumed it had been sold.

3. DanielBeier

DanielBeier I Love microskiff.com!

Does anyone know of the price and if its still available?

4. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

Available as of Friday, 10k.

5. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Who's phone number?
    Im 1 hr north of Atl!

6. yobata

yobata I Love microskiff.com!

This sounds like a great deal! If I had a day off this week, I'd be driving past hot-lanta from melbourne for it!! Just curious: how do you deal with registration of the trailer when you buy a boat privately?? Another words, how would I legally bring the boat back? (I'm assuming the seller would keep his/her tags upon sale)

7. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

It's the seller in Jasper, GA Text her your email and she will send you info and pics.

I want the engine, but don't want the package. If anybody doesn't want the engine I will cover that part.

There are no titles in Georgia so you need to get an itemized bill of sale to avoid paying taxes on everything.

8. jonterr

The only titles they do here in Ga are trailers!

9. MariettaMike

They do registration for boat trailers to get a tag, but not titles.

http://www.cobbtax.org/vehicles/title

10. davefishing

davefishing I Love microskiff.com!

I thought I was the only one here in atlanta with a Copperhead. Jasper is 45 minutes from me. Would love some more info and pics.

11. MariettaMike

This is not my boat. The sales flyer including "just converted to internal oil" was apparently written by the husband. The widow does not know what was changed. I'm guessing he disc'd the oil pump and went straight pre-mix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. flysalt060

flysalt060 I Love microskiff.com!

Mike I guess this is the boat Gary told me about over a year ago.But it was in Decatuar.has to be,not to many gen1 copperheads with a 50 yammi in north ga.the owner was a longtime customer of Gary's.

13. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

this ever sell ?

14. jonterr

Not as of 2 days ago!

15. jonterr

Anybody heard if this sold?