SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Camo LT25 Gheenoe W/ 25 Merc

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dacuban1, Nov 2, 2009.

1. dacuban1

dacuban1 Well-Known Member

FOR SALE

HULL:
    •2009 Custom Gheenoe LT25
    •Custom Camo hull/ low front interior, false floor with  dry/storage box in the middle.
    •Yeti cooler/ casting platform
    •Custom poling platform
    •Rod holders
    •Grab bar w/ back rest for passenger
    •Shark eyes
    •Trolling motor plug with all wires to the rear seat.
    •Push pole holders

MOTOR:
    •2000 25 hp 2 stk Mercury (Starts on First Pull)
    •New Michigan aluminum prop

Trailer:
    •Brand New 2009 custom fit galvanized trailer.

Boat, motor and trailer are pretty much in perfect condition. Boat is ready to fish, no work needed. Everything is well taken care of. Motor runs in top condition. I have the new prop I installed and a spare stock prop that is also included. Trailer has only seen the water twice. Not one rust spot anywhere. Tires are new and all electrical works. Hull is in like new condition. I get 31.5 mph solo and 28.5 mph with another person. A six gallon gas tank is also included in the package. This boat has proven to catch fish. As is, she is very fly fishing friendly.

Note 1: I will not separate anything.

Note 2: The push pole and tiller extension is not for sale.

Boat is located in Miami. Will help a bit on delivery, I can meet the buyer a few miles north of Miami. If you have any question please call me at (786) 426-2774 (Alex), email: hernandez_201@yahoo.com or pm me...$5800 obo

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Huh? Why? That is a sweet boat!

3. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

I second that...you following in Tico's footsteps?

4. dacuban1

Actually, Im selling to down size to an NMZ. After several test runs and fishing out of both, The nmz fits my fishing style mo betta...80% of the time I fish solo, The nmz is good for that.

5. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

That's a nice LT...whoever get's it is going to be very lucky. Be sure to post pics of the new NMZ. What kind of layout are you thinking?

6. dacuban1

Heres a few pics of the boat. I'll take a few more of the boats on the trailer in the morning. Some pictures have the CamoFly logo and some dont. The boat has the logo.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]