SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Beavertail BTX - Custom!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fatalbert43, Oct 24, 2011.

1. 2009 Beavertail BTX Customized
    Custom "Stand up" Side console
    Custom Leaning Post
    Custom Poling Platform

2009 Tohatsu TLDI 50hp outboard w low hours
    Bobs Jack Plate
    Custom Power Tech Prop

Stiffy Graphite Guide pushpole
    55 lb trust Motor guide great white trolling motor on a removable plate
    Fusion stereo with Ipod dock
    4 DC Gold marine speakers (2 6x9s and 2 4inch round)

2009 Yacht club galvinized trailer

I love the boat but we are having a baby and I am moving out of state for a new job. Must sell I will entertain all reasonable offers.

Wes
    321-two four six-7987

2. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

I have been in this boat dozens of times and it is awesome. If I didn't already have a similar skiff this would be in my garage. With the stand up console and leaning post rough conditions are much more comfortable. We've taken this skiff to Charlotte Harbor, Biscayne, the Everglades, etc. and it handles everything like a champ.

3. Pure286

Pure286 I Love microskiff.com!

How does the boat draft w/ a full load and 2 people. How many hours on engine and is any warranty left? Is there a livewell? How many dry storage boxes. Hard to see boat from pics. Extremely motivated with cash.

4. Drafts 6 inches fully loaded.

Maybe a little less, Im a 230lblittle big boy.

5. matthew

matthew I Love microskiff.com!

6. BTX is still for sale. Finally got moved and settled into the new job enough to refocus on selling the boat.

Asking $16,000

Located in Vero at my parents house, dads retired so it is easy to show just about any time.
    Wes
    321-246-7987

7. Demeter

Demeter I Love microskiff.com!

This is the beavertail model that they stopped making, because it was the same hull as the HB gladeskiff?

8. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

HB 18' Waterman.

Microskiff also did a review on this model which can be found on the the front page.

Very nice skiff and good price!

9. Its waterman size, not as narrow as the glades skiff. Much more capable than either too. Its everthing a waterman wishes it colud be.