SOLD/EXPIRED 2009 Ankona Copperhead For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Charlie_P, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Charlie_P

Charlie_P I Love microskiff.com!

2009 Custom 16' Copperhead,This is a custom first generation Ankona Copperhead. Manufactured in Port St. Lucie FL this is a no frills fishing machine. A TRUE poling draft of 3" lets you go wherever the fish are. This boat is in EXCELLENT condition and was garage kept since day 1. Comes with a 40hp Tahatsu LTDI (90hrs), Minn Kota 55 thrust trolling motor, push pole, polling platform, upgraded short throw shifter, 20 gallon live well, quick connect seat, 2 props, 2 NEW batteries, spare tire, battery switch, blue sea systems breaker, external Racor fuel water separator, custom trailer (this thing is built and lit like a fortress). This boat is absolutely beautiful and gets comments every time its taken out. Dont miss out this will go quickly! $10,000, 772-708-9188. Boat is located in Port St. Lucie FL.

Here are some more pictures

http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/2515668456.html

2. Charlie_P

Charlie_P I Love microskiff.com!

Can't seem to add more than 1 picture....

3. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

To add more than one pic, you have to post them somewhere else on the intardnet, such as Photobucket or even Facebook. Then you click the icon (third from left on top row) above your post box that will say "insert image" when you put the mouse over it. Then right-click your image wherever it is at and get the image properties. Copy the image URL and paste it in between the img tags that the above button put in your post.

Sweeet boat BTW, and looks priced very well. You may want to give folks a location.

4. hookum_n_cookum

hookum_n_cookum I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks Charlie. She is on her way to Louisiana

5. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Sounds like this is sold! Congrats