SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 Ranger Banshee Extreme

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by huffmar7, Mar 31, 2014.

1. huffmar7

huffmar7 I Love microskiff.com!

2008 Ranger Banshee Extreme for sale. Boat is in good condition. 60 HP Yamaha with approximately 300 hours on it and it is in good condition. Motor comes with two props, one for a little more speed, the other for better hole shot. 6 foot power pole, 80lb trolling motor, massive livewell, fish/depth finder, and leaning post for poling platform. The boat is 16' 8" and drafts a true 7" to 8" in my opinion. Very stable and not tippy one bit. Max speed is about 34 mph. Has a full fiberglass finish throughout the deck of the boat unlike some of the other Banshee Extremes made.

Asking 12,500 OBO, nothing wrong with boat I just need it gone as soon as possible to have the funds for a boat lined up.

Contact 843-991-0871 or huffmar7@gmail.com for pictures and other questions you may have.

Link to view some of the photos, have more available : http://charleston.craigslist.org/boa/4389863262.html

2. huffmar7

huffmar7 I Love microskiff.com!

More photo's added, trolling motor and captains chair are stored away (can be seen on craigslist).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]