Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Maverick HPXT (I originally purchased the boat from an owner in Texas)

2018 Suzuki DF60AV (Fac tory Warranty through March 2023) ±150Hours

Jack Foreman 3 Blade Prop

Bobs Machine Jack Plate

BRAND NEW 2019 Ameratrail drylaunch trailer with spare wheel & hub (never dunked).

2018 Minnkota Co-pilot

Trolling motor and charging system rigged by Skiff Shop

Custom Casting Platform

Raymarine Hybrid Touch 9” with Navionics Card

New Seastar Hydraulic Ram 2019

New Power-Pole Pump 2020

NO PUSH POLE

CLEAN TITLE ON BOAT AND TRAILER

$27.5K Located in Gainesville, FL, I've purchased a new skiff, I don't need 2.

email: [email protected]

IMG_5507.JPG
IMG_5503.JPG
IMG_5505.JPG
IMG_2616-1.JPG
IMG_2625-1.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
very nice boat. would it be possible to see some pictures of interior & custom polling platform. I will be in Florida 1st. Jan. thats the reason for the picks. Is that too late for you.. Regards

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave, please DM me your contact info and i will text or email you what ever pictures you'd like.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
good looking skiff!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliment! On plane, with the plate lifted....shallow enough to scare you. Poling with 2 anglers and standard gear. ±7" and the stern is scraping the bottom. I don't want to get into a draft pissing contest, I haven't put a ruler next to the boat, but rarely is there a tailing fish I haven't been able to make a cast too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Curious, did you buy another Maverick or something else?

·
Registered
11 Posts
could you please post your performance data with the 60 HP motor. I have the same boat and am planning a re-power. The new Tohatsu 60 is interesting.

The go to motor for many of these hulls is a 70 either 2 or 4 stroke. Am trying to decide!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE:

-The new powerpole pump was installed this weekend and functions as it should.
-Upon detailing the skiff, i found areas on the bottom of the hull where the original trailer bunks (Mcclain) rubbed off the paint and gel coat. I took the boat to Tom Gordon and had these repaired and color matched, this was done the week of 1/6/20. Price remains the same. $27.5K

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey John Milne,
It's Terry Koehler. I am the lucky buyer of this very slick HPX-T. I plan to go pick it up sometime very soon, and am happy to take you out when I get it back to POC so you can see if you like the way the Suzuki 60 powers it. I don't have your contact info, but will stop by your house when I get it. Sold the Curlew, by the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey John Milne,
It's Terry Koehler. I am the lucky buyer of this very slick HPX-T. I plan to go pick it up sometime very soon, and am happy to take you out when I get it back to POC so you can see if you like the way the Suzuki 60 powers it. I don't have your contact info, but will stop by your house when I get it. Sold the Curlew, by the way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts