SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 LT25 Dh with 25hp merc and trailer for sale (pics added

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Flyline, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

just opened the mail last night and have to force to sell the LT25 for school. I'm not in a hurry to sell it but will like to get rid it when I'm gone.

2008 Gheenoe Lowtide25 with raised rear dual hatches and coffin length wise box with grey cushion.

- Front and back navigation lights
    -trolling motot mount
    -pushpole holders
    -middle coffin box with dry storge, rubber mat, electric switch panal with cigeratte lighter for phone charging, GPS, or spot light.
    -battery forward with battery tray with electrical wiring battery teriminals.
    -forward fuel line with ethanal line for extra fuel tank.
    -non-skid decking
    -rod holders on both sides
    - Rear raised deck with front hatch (dry storge), pedestal base for seat, and rear hatch ( 6 gallons gas tank with fuel line, electrical with 50 amp circuit breaker)
    -special color Grey Cloud

Electric jackplate 5.5 inch setback and 5 inches travel black lenco ram mount (not yet installed)

1997 25hp Mercury 2 stroke with 40 inch strong arm tiller extension and manual start (runs excellent)

Black 2010 custom built homemade trailer with new tires, new wheels, new lights, new bearings, new paint, and has center bunk for shallow launching and loading.

$5250.00 without brand new jackplate or $5950 with electric jackplate.

Will post picture soon

PM me for contact info.

Pictures added....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]