SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 Glade Skiff For Trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shallow_texan, Jul 14, 2009.

1. shallow_texan

shallow_texan Well-Known Member

Guys - I live in Texas and I suffered a Severe Brain Injury during Hurricane Ike last fall, it was something that came very close to taking my life and it has been a slow recovery for me these last 10 months. I have been blessed to own a 2008 HB Glade Skiff that I really enjoy but due to my physical injury I have been thinking about trading for a wider skiff. Is there anyone out there that has a 72" or wider skiff that is 17' or 18' long and it is in great condition that would consider trading for a mint condition 2008 Glade Skiff? My Glade Skiff has a Honda 20Hp outboard with a aluminum ramlin trailer, LED lighting, toe rails. I really enjoy my Glade Skiff and if it wasn't for my serious injury I wouldn't consider trading it, I'm just trying to deal with my injury and still continue to get on the water. I have also posted this on Florida Sportsman. Thank you for your kind responses.

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

Wishing you a speedy full recovery.

3. shallow_texan

Lil Tate, thanks for the message.....it's a slow recovery, I am getting better but this kind of injury effects every part of your life. Thanks for the reply.

4. shallow_texan

I have a few pics of my Glade Skiff at this website....she is beautiful....with very low hours. Thank you for your kind responses.  http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/hd2001glide/Glade%20Skiff/?albumview=slideshow

5. shallow_texan

Guys, I have had many interests in my HB Glade Skiff but have not firmly worked anything out yet so she is still available. Some questions have been asked about the motor and she runs perfectly....I had a Fuel/Water Separator Filter put on her after I got out of the hospital and had the motor given a look over by a Honda mechanic and she literally runs perfectly, I have also always maintained fuel stabilizer in the built in fuel tank. I also have a Carbon Marine Tiller Extension for her.....she is very sweet as you can see from the pics on the below web address and there are ZERO issues with her condition or her performance. Please email me or ask if you have any questions. Thanks.
    http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/hd2001glide/Glade%20Skiff/?albumview=slideshow

6. shallow_texan

Some questions have been asked about what the sale price is for my 08 Hells Bay Glade Skiff. My asking price is $18,000 with very low hours and it is in mint condition, motor runs perfectly.....she's a beauty as far as Glade Skiff's go the color is "castle tan" which is an awesome color. Go to this website to see detailed pics: http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1253907058

7. jacksonrh64

jacksonrh64 I Love microskiff.com!

Nice boat, wishing you a speedy recovery and good luck with your trade sale from Louisiana.

8. shallow_texan

I have someone who is very interested in it but right now I still have it....thanks.

9. dave4337

dave4337 Well-Known Member

Is the Glades Skiff still available?

10. shallow_texan

flatsdave, a couple people are seriously looking at my Glade Skiff but as of right now it's still available. Thanks.

11. shallow_texan

She's sold..............

12. nickgobrich

nickgobrich I Love microskiff.com!

Congratulations on your sale. Hope all is well...

Nick

13. shallow_texan

She's been a beautiful boat but now she is in Miami.  :)