SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 East Cape Lostmen

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jburger01@msn.com, Sep 24, 2012.

1. jburger01@msn.com

jburger01@msn.com I Love microskiff.com!

2008 East Cape Lostmen Flats Skiff with lots of extras. “Garage Kept” skiff is powered with a Honda 50hp four stroke (approx 215 hrs) with one more year of manufacturer warranty, which is transferable. Manufacturer will recertify the boat warranty. Meticulously maintained, boat is very clean.

Video at: http://www.eastcapeskiffs.com/forums/showthread.php?8693-2008-East-Cape-Lostmen

Specs below:

• Hull: Hull Length: 18’ -1”; Hull Width: 72”; Overall length: 19’ 2” (tabs and power pole); Overall weight: Approx 900 w/gear; non-skid white deck; off-center Console; Lemco Trim Tabs; Stainless Steel Bow cleat; Custom Cushions; Custom back rest; Loads of Storage (lockable)

• Propulsion: Honda BP 50 EFI – Four Stroke; approx 215  hours; Custom 3-blade stainless steel prop; Approx top end: 32mph; approx Range and MPG: 160-180 miles (15 gallons); 12-14 miles/gal; External Fuel-Water Separator; Maintenance done by Honda certified mechanics.

• Fishing Devices: Wired for Trolling Motor (Keeping Rhodan unit); Trolling motor mount (compatible with Minnkota) and 2 each Odyssey PC1200 batteries included; Stiffy 21’ Push pole; Tibor Push pole caddy; 6’ Power Pole with two wireless remotes

• Electrical: Garmin 546s GPS unit with East Cape installed transducer; (Fish Finder and Temperature); Odyssey PC925 Ignition battery (have extra PC 925 that I was going to config as backup, but never did…that will be included; Battery shut-off switch; LED cockpit lights (awesome for night fishing)

• Rod Management:  4 stainless steel console rod holders; 4 clamp on stainless steel rod holders on poling platform; Under Gunnel Rod Storage For 8 Rods Up To 10’

• Trailer: Ramlin Custom galvanized Trailer w/ removable tongue; Black Gel coated; Mag wheel upgrade. Trailer is in great shape.

$26,800

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

SEXY!!! One the finest skiff makers out there IMO. I would be depressed if I was selling a Lostmen..... unless you your waiting in line for another build?!

3. jburger01@msn.com

Really love this boat, but I am moving up to a Vantage. Wife complains that the Lostmen is not well suited to "family time"....who ever signed up for that? Its all about the Hunt, right? Pass on to anyone that might be interested.

Thanks

JRB

4. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

Just curious, what area are you in? Thought I saw this boat in titusville early this morning or another that looked just like it. Beautiful boat and good luck with the sale!!

5. jburger01@msn.com

Fishing4Reds,

I am in the Tampa area, but I know there are quite a few over in your area.