SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 Dolphin Renegade Pro 16 with 60 etec

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dolphin16, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Dolphin16

Dolphin16 I Love microskiff.com!

DESCRIPTION:
    The 16' Renegade Pro is an ultra shallow water skiff designed for operation in as low as 6" of water-- and poling. Expect to be able to cut through a 2' chop with ease, and stay exceptionally dry due to the wide bow flare and integrated spray rails. It is an effective weapon against the wile Redfish, who lurks out of reach of most other skiffs.

Due to the purchase of a new HB Professional I am forced to sell this sweet little 2008 Dolphin Renegade Pro 16. I am the second owner of this always garage kept, immaculate skiff. This boat has been meticulously cleaned after every use, whether in fresh or salt water. The motor has been regularly serviced and maintained and recently had its yearly service at Sea Power. The Hull shines like glass and nonskid is in excellent condition with no chips.

TRAILER:
    2008 Float on Continental Aluminum trailer with stainless hardware and a removable tongue and spare tire with mount. I recently replaced the tires, wheels, and hubs. All the lights work. I have replaced several with LED's

MOTOR:
    2008 60 Evinrude with approximately 200 hours. Runs 34 mph w/1-2 people and gear and 31+ w/3 people at 5600 RPM. Motor sips gas.

BOAT:
    Dolphin Renegade Pro-Ice Blue Hull, Matterhorn White Nonskid Deck

Recently replaced or updated:
       trolling motor battery
       Navigation and anchor lights
       bilge pump and bilge float
       Guest two bank on board charger
       Fulton Dual Wheel wheel jack

Features:
      Pop up cleats
      deck mounted Bass seat plates
      Tibor Pole Caddy
      Sea Dek inside all hatches and poling/casting platforms
      custom leaning post for front deck and poling platform with  cushions
      stainless rod holder on poling platform
      LED convenience lights including plumbed bait well
      trolling motor mount and plug
      Ritchie High speed compass
      4 blade Pro Tech Stainless Steel Prop
      6' Power Pole
      Brand New transducer
      Lenco trim tabs
      aluminum 18 gallon tank
      12v outlet
      Sea star hydraulic steering
      Total Length from prop to hitch 21'3"

$20,900 obo. Please contact Brad at 305-773-2087 with any questions or reasonable offers. NO TRADES.

Push pole not included. May sell separately.

For pictures refer to Craigslist listing http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/4874099569.html
    [​IMG][/URL]

2. BCPD199

BCPD199 I Love microskiff.com!

Good looking boat there.  How long is it from the aft most point (prop or trim tabs, etc.), to the break point of the trailer tongue or bow, which ever is longer.

Thanks.

3. Dolphin16

4. Dolphin16

Thank you. The total length is 21'3" . The trailer also has a removeable tongue.

5. BCPD199

BCPD199 I Love microskiff.com!

That 21'3" is with the tongue installed correct?  If so, how long is it with the trailer tongue removed?  I'm trying to fit this in my garage.

6. Mikealfan

Mikealfan I Love microskiff.com!

As a former Dolphin Renegade owner, I can say this is a great skinny poling and dry riding skiff. This one in particular is immaculate. Good luck with the sale Brad!

7. Dolphin16

Without the tongue it is about 19' give or take an inch. Sorry for the delayed answer.

8. Dolphin16

Sold.

9. Dolphin16

Sold.

10. Dolphin16