Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Custom Gheenoe Standard DH
Includes:
Insulated Box(keeps drinks icee all day!), Live Well, Bilge Pump, Front and Rear lights, SS Shark Eyes, Full Electrical, Trolling Motor Mount, Trolling Motor Wireing, Brown Camo, Pedistal Seats in camo, CMC PT-35(worth $450)
Boat has about 20 hours running on it but has not been titled yet.

2007 Tohatsu 4 stroke
Tiller, electric, short shaft.
Motor has 25 hours on it! Throws a wicked water trail and screams.
Will sell motor seperate for $2500.

Motor Guide Salt water Trolling Motor. This is the only piece of equipment that may need and upgrade.

Trailer is a "Supreme" and is an 05'
Included:
Spare tire and lug wrench

Tillar Pillar from Carbon Marine is on the Tohatsu.

This is the boat that Charlie Moore was fishing against Tom_in_orl in on the ESPN "Beat Charlie Moore Show" from the lil wekiva river.

Serious inquires only please. The picture of the boat is with the old motor. The video has the new 25 hp tohatsu on it.

Entire package $6500
Shane
305-733-8150

Zero Gravity nexy to his boat. The only picture of the new 25 tohatsu on my boat.
[/img]

·
just try to follow me....i dare ya...
528 Posts
why is that water spraying like that in the video....do all gheenoe setups do that?? seems like something is creating extra drag...motor too low, maybe...or jackplate mounted too low??...is that a 4 stroke 25 merc??    what size/brand motor is for sale on the boat??  

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lil Tate, buying property while its cheap.

The spray is just that way when i'am trimmed to the max. Chicks thinks it's sexy ;D

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
My classic and 13 footer do that What am I doing wrong ??? see my other post ... Dave

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Codfather Aproved!

Charlie Moore and his producer in Shane's LT25.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Yes and Yes. ;D I think Hammer might be able to hook you up with a link to download the episode.

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts
Yes and Yes.  ;D I think Hammer might be able to hook you up with a link to download the episode.
Tom is full of it, He is trying so hard to let Charlie win because Tom has been using "WILD SHINERS" and Charlie has been using plastic bait  Tom 5 and Charlie 2   :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D

Tom never know how to fish but he is role model on the forum.....  :eek:

·
Registered
285 Posts
TO the with the 13' my boat doesn't spray water like that at all and i have just a 4 stroke motor on the bare hull no plates. I do have tons of drag however depending on weight pourportiong

BTW NICE BOAT THAT THING HAULS AS

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shane

Too bad, I was in process of selling my smaller toys to buy a bigger toy exactly like your noe. Perfect color and setup for a fishing and hunting noe. Have a motor in the garage and a trailer in storage already. Be careful next time you offer it up I just might be ready ;) ;) ;)

Enjoy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts