Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 Beavertail Osprey for sale

2008 Evinrude 60hp ETEC less than 500 hours. Flushed with freshwater after each trip.

Last October motor had New Computer, fuel injectors, spark plugs, and tune up. It goes through an annual tune up.

6 inch Bob's jack plate
21 foot push Pole
Simrad GO7 XSE with Transducer and Forward scan
V Marine Push pole holders

Minn Kota Trolling Motor - 12V 55lb - I didn’t have the Skiff Shop reinstall the mount for the trolling motor as I personally don’t use them often fishing low tide in Jax. I still have the mount and can easily be install. The plug on the deck is still wired and works

Yeti Cooler front seat
Sea-star Steering
2 Full covers
Fold away tongue
Livewell
Gunnel Lights
Casting Platform
Onboard battery charger for both batteries
Bilge Pump

This summer I had her cleaned up/restored by the Skiff Shop, they did the following:

New Awlgrip Non-skid
Hull scratches were sanded, filled, and buffed to remove (to make look new as possible)
All hatches cleaned
QL Trim Tabs removed and all holes patched. Plan is to put 12” Lenco's on in the next few months
Front D Ring was replaced
Gunnels and Center Console buffed (to make look new as possible)
Transom and hull checked for weak spots or damage (no concerns)
All Hardware was removed and reinstalled
There was the metal plate in the middle of the deck for an old school bass boat seat, it was removed.

Boat looks brand new now.

Why would I have it restored and then sell it a few months later? I am getting married and need the cash to buy a house etc

Boat floats in 5 inches with 3 grown adults. Very Dry

I have all the original manuals and receipts from any work that has been done.

I am the second owner. Has been garage kept by both owners.

Can text additional photos if need/specific request photos - 804-387-4609

I am located in Jacksonville, Fl. I am more than happy to give test rides etc.

I am asking $25000k

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Photos

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you are not freeing up cash in the amount of 22K for a wedding. Wish you luck down the road.
You should change your reason from we all know weddings are expensive. To, women are expensive. Eventually you will be single, boatless and out 22K. Rethink it brother.
Hahaha no it isn't for the wedding it is to buy a house.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I like the awlgrip deck. Always wanted to do that to my Osprey... Maybe down the road. Do you like it better than the stamped non skid that came with the boat? Probably harder to clean though.

GLWS though!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the awlgrip deck. Always wanted to do that to my Osprey... Maybe down the road. Do you like it better than the stamped non skid that came with the boat? Probably harder to clean though.

GLWS though!
Yea I like it better but not harder to clean just can tear up a sponge or rag if not careful scrubbing.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
2008 Beavertail Osprey for sale

2008 Evinrude 60hp ETEC less than 500 hours. Flushed with freshwater after each trip.

Last October motor had New Computer, fuel injectors, spark plugs, and tune up. It goes through an annual tune up.

6 inch Bob's jack plate
21 foot push Pole
Simrad GO7 XSE with Transducer and Forward scan
V Marine Push pole holders

Minn Kota Trolling Motor - 12V 55lb - I didn’t have the Skiff Shop reinstall the mount for the trolling motor as I personally don’t use them often fishing low tide in Jax. I still have the mount and can easily be install. The plug on the deck is still wired and works

Yeti Cooler front seat
Sea-star Steering
2 Full covers
Fold away tongue
Livewell
Gunnel Lights
Casting Platform
Onboard battery charger for both batteries
Bilge Pump

This summer I had her cleaned up/restored by the Skiff Shop, they did the following:

New Awlgrip Non-skid
Hull scratches were sanded, filled, and buffed to remove (to make look new as possible)
All hatches cleaned
QL Trim Tabs removed and all holes patched. Plan is to put 12” Lenco's on in the next few months
Front D Ring was replaced
Gunnels and Center Console buffed (to make look new as possible)
Transom and hull checked for weak spots or damage (no concerns)
All Hardware was removed and reinstalled
There was the metal plate in the middle of the deck for an old school bass boat seat, it was removed.

Boat looks brand new now.

Why would I have it restored and then sell it a few months later? I am getting married and need the cash to buy a house etc

Boat floats in 5 inches with 3 grown adults. Very Dry

I have all the original manuals and receipts from any work that has been done.

I am the second owner. Has been garage kept by both owners.

Can text additional photos if need/specific request photos - 804-387-4609

I am located in Jacksonville, Fl. I am more than happy to give test rides etc.

I am asking $25000k

1 - 17 of 17 Posts