SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 Beavertail B2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by joclark7@yahoo.com, Oct 30, 2012.

1. joclark7@yahoo.com

joclark7@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

2008 Beavertail B2 with 2008 50hp Evinrude E-Tec Saltwater Series. Blue Rock aluminium trailer with stainless hardware, torsion axles, and aluminum mag wheels.

Boat includes  fuel/tach/water pressure gauges, hydraulic jack plate, rod holders on poling platform, LED running lights w/ shark eye bow lights, volvo trim tabs, and custom 4-blade stainless steel propeller.  Custom light blue color, 23 G live well.  Purchased new in 2008, serviced regularly, and very well cared for.

Boat is in GREAT condition, garage kept and/or covered since new.  Asking $18,500 or best reasonable offer.  Call (850) 527-7391 or PM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zolar26

zolar26 I Love microskiff.com!

What is the length on trailer with the motor down?

3. joclark7@yahoo.com

Full length with motor down is just under 22.5 ft..

4. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful skiff. Wish mine had some color on it... Good luck with sale, looks well kept

5. Barbs_deep

6. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

An excellent skiff at an excellent price.  These don't come up for sale that often.  I ran charters on a 2006 B2 for four years and loved everything about it.  This is a really great deal at only $18.5k. 

7. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Someone needs to buy this baby blue beauty!

8. jdm0571

jdm0571 I Love microskiff.com!

9. kyleh

kyleh I Love slidin in the skinny!!!

Hells Bay knock off......

10. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

Such a sweet skiff irrespective of it's design origins.
    Good luck with the sell!

[​IMG]

11. Barbs_deep

OMG ?!?! No way !! I can't believe nobody has recognized that before !

12. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

New Guy...... [smiley=deadhorse.gif]

13. Reeves7

Reeves7 2011 ECC Caimen

klh84's gotta point if I didn't know any better I'd say that was a Hells Bay Waterman the hull design and layout are almost identical.

14. Swamp

Swamp I Love microskiff.com!

Come on guys the man is trying to sell a boat here. If you really want to rehash this again start a new thread.

15. Reeves7

Reeves7 2011 ECC Caimen

I'm sorry I'm not trying to interfere.... All I can say is that's a beautiful boat and a good price.

16. johnmauser

johnmauser I Love microskiff.com!

exactly....it's a killer proven hull design without the big name price. if I was ready to move into another skiff, i'd be all over this thing! somebody's gonna get a great boat.

17. joclark7@yahoo.com

Just had motor serviced and wanted to add details.  Total of 259 Hrs. on the motor and clean report.  Can email report if needed.

18. Barbs_deep

Can't believe this hasn't sold ! Oh and for all you guys trying to jack this thread, I've had plenty of HB waterman guys in my B2 and they all say the same thing... "Wow, this boat sure does pole a lot better than mine does".... So stay on your knees and keep suckin' HB fanboys