SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 Ranger Ghost 169

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tbone12, Nov 23, 2010.

1. tbone12

tbone12 60% of the time, works every time

2007 Ranger 169 Ghost 90hp Yamaha Two Stroke with 89 hours, Ice Blue Color, RangerTrail trailer w/ Cool Hubs, Bob's Jackplate with in dash indicator, White 6ft Power Pole with Remote, Ranger three bank charger, Minn Kota 80lb Trolling Motor with Quick Release, Three Green Top Interstate Batteries, Lenco Trim Tabs, Garmin GPS 440s, Richie IN Dash Compass, Stainless Edson Three spoke steering wheel w/ knob. Stainless steel rod holders on cc. Fusion Ipod Player with 4 Clarion Speakers that are two months old, The Boat also has two tone SeaDek Dark Gray/Ice Blue on the entire deck of the boat, Blue point Front Casting Platform w/ welded on rod holder with matching SeaDek. The Poling platform also has matching SeaDek w/two welded on rod holders from Blue Point. Two Plumbed Live wells with filters. Igloo Cooler for an Extra seat up front fastens down with stainless hardware. Also I have a 21Ft Stiffy Hybrid. I'm Sure I forgot something but if you are looking for a boat like this, THIS is the one. I have babied this boat since day one. It just had its annual and I have flushed and cleaned extensively every time that this boat has hit the water. The only reason that I am looking to get rid of this is my family size has grown and I need a bigger boat. So I am up for trades BUT only looking for a Bay Boat or a Center Console that is near MINT and Less that 5 years old with a four stroke or a two with very low hours. This has been an amazing boat. It hauls (40mph), rides great in chop and will hold three people and get you as skinny as you want. If you water test or see you will buy it.
    Email me with any questions or for more pics! Thanks!! tbird654@yahoo.com

*****Price Reduced***** $22,000 obo I will accept reasonable offers but its well worth what I am asking with all the accessories and extras.....   :)