SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 New Style Gheenoe for sale....

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Hobo, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Hobo

Hobo Well-Known Member

I recently acquired a used Maveick HPX-T in mint condition..... I now have one too many "super shallow water" skiffs.... One of them has got to go!!! I'm afraid it's going to have to be my pride & joy Gheenoe....This is one of the 2007 new style, faster, wider, with the higher transom Custom Gheenoe.... I custom ordered it and took delivery this past January.... The boat was completely custom rigged and set-up by Hobo Enterprises, Inc....

This Gheenoe has stick steering, raised floor, auto/manual bilge pump.... It also has a 2007 Minn Kota 40# trolling motor that is mounted on a custom made HD aluminum & StarBoard mount....

It is powered by a "bolted-on" Yamaha F25 with factory tilt & trim. It is very quick to jump up on plane and easily runs over 30 mph while just sipping gas.... This engine has less than thirty hours and is still under warranty (transferable)....

This rig sits low on an all aluminum wide base EZ Loader trailer with torsion axles and a mounted spare.... It launches easily without even getting tour truck wheels wet....

A glassed in new "shoot through the hull" Garmin 200 KHz transducer is included along with a new 6 gallon fuel tank..... A push-pole and new battery are also part of the deal.... Stainless Steel Prop with an aluminum spare....

This entire rig is in near perfect condition and priced at $6,500 for a quick sale.....

Included below are a few photos...... Call me at (912) 264-5735 if you have any questions or want additional photos....

This boat is located in Brunswick, Georgia

-----------------<" ){{{{{{*><

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hobo

Hobo Well-Known Member

Well,,,,, My phone's been ringing off the hook but no one has come up with the cash yet!!!

I've had offers from Harley Hogs to Jet Skis and I'm too old and fat to ride a "hog" and I HATE JET SKIS and think they all should be sunk!!!!

Seriously, I would like to move this boat and my new price reflect this..... I have dropped the price from $6,500 to $5,250.00.....

This rig is turn-key,,,, mint and ready to fish!!!

-------------<" ){{{{{*><

Call at (912) 264-5735

3. Hobo

Hobo Well-Known Member

**** SOLD 08-11-2007 ****

4. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Good for you...Hope you told the new owner about the form.