SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 Mitzi 17

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lsfox86, Jun 25, 2014.

1. lsfox86

lsfox86 Lez go feeeeeeesh!!!!!

2006 Yamaha F60 four stroke
    • 375 hours – always serviced yearly by Yamaha technician
    • 3 blade stainless steel prop
    • brand new Yamaha 703 control with power tilt/trim
    • digital tach

2012 Continental aluminum trailer
    • torsion suspension
    • All stainless steel hardware, LED lights, bearing buddies,   mounted spare tire

Minn Kota Riptide 55 lb. trolling motor on low profile mount w/voltmeter
    Lenco trim tabs
    Garmin 400s chartplotter/fish finder
    Plumbed livewell with aerator
    Push pole and Stick-It shallow water anchor
    Docklines, anchor, and all safety equipment
    Console and engine cover
    2 6.6 gallon removable fuel tanks (1 tank = 45 miles with two people and gear!!)

The boat was restored in August 2013 to include:
    • Awlgrip and non-skid “ice blue” paint in cockpit, under deck, and bilge
    • New console, switchboard and fuses, Yamaha control, compass, 2 batteries, battery switch, fuel filter, rod holders, and all hoses, pumps, and wires in bilge

This boat is a shallow water fishing machine.  It poles in 7 inches of water but also handles chop extremely well.  It has caught sailfish in 300 feet of water and redfish in 10 inches.  The motor runs like a dream and is incredibly efficient.  It tops out around 32 mph with two people and gear.  I am the second owner and have meticulously maintained the boat, trailer, and motor.  After investing much time and money, it is extremely hard for me to let this boat go, but I am returning to school full time and need the money.  Located in Boynton Beach. 

Pictures: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/4538090348.html

$ 14,000

Contact Sebastian – (561) 302-4331
                lsfox86@gmail.com

2. lsfox86

3. braces43

braces43 I Love microskiff.com!

I have the same boat and love it. Could you please tell me how the awlgrip was applied (was anything done to prep the surface) and was the non-skid mixed in with the paint? It looks great. Good luck with the sale as someone is going to get a great fishing platform.

4. lsfox86

All the surfaces were sanded and the non-skid was mixed with the second coat. It makes a huge difference in the grip especially when wet and slimy. It looks really cool with the under gunnel LED lights too :cool:

5. Brett.landau

Brett.landau I Love microskiff.com!

Still have the Mitzi Skiff Available? What days are good for a showing? anytime soon? How firm on the 13k are you?

6. lsfox86

The skiff is still for sale.  I am available to show pretty much at any time. I am firm at 13k for now.  I think this is a fair price considering the shape the boat is in and the quality/age of the trailer. 

Also, the motor is a 2007...sorry for the typo

7. lsfox86

8. junkin35

junkin35 I Love microskiff.com!

Man, I've got a friend who would pay cash for that skiff tomorrow if it wasn't so far away. GLWS.