SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 Maverick Mirage HPX 15 for sale -- Low Hours--

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Z.D._Buckallew, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Z.D._Buckallew

Z.D._Buckallew I Love microskiff.com!

Here are the specs:

Beam: 6' 4"
    Deadrise: 8 deg.
    Draft: 5"
    Fuel capacity: 18 gal.
    LOA: 15' 00"
    Maximum capacities: 3 persons or 450 lbs
    Maximum HP: 40 hp
    Weight (approx. w/ engine): 980 lbs. w/ F40
    Max MPH: 32/33 on super flat water with 1/2 tank and 2 people

Motor is a 2005 model Yamaha F40 4stroke w/ 31hrs (still in use so it may reach 35hrs). Warranty was started in Oct 2009 and is good through Oct 2012. Just serviced by Marshall's Marine in Lake City, SC.

The hull is navy blue carbon-fiber which was a factory special order to match the yacht for which it was a tender.

Accessories:
    Garmin 498 w/sounder and chip (coverage from LA to the east coast of Florida up to SC)
    Full gunnels SeaDek coverage
    Removable Maverick seat cushion
    18ft Carbon fiber push pole
    Integrated lift points w/ the additional lift harness (Was originally used as a yacht tender)
    Integrated 40qt Igloo cooler w/seat cushion
    Stainless steel 3-rod vertical console rod rack
    8 Integrated horizontal rod tube below gunnels on both port/starboard
    Flow-thru livewell (12-gallon, aft stbd)
    Custom cover which covers the motor, poling platform, and GPS (if left in the mount)
    ICOMs IC-M304 VHF radio
    Lenco electromechanical trim tabs
    Flares, life jackets, new lines, air horn, anchor, anchor chain & bumpers

Trailer:
    2007 Continental aluminum w/ less than 2000 miles (bearings packed 1000 miles ago). The driver's side fender (plastic) is missing the front corner (see photos). Was damaged during storage and I purchased it that way. It does not effect the trailer whatsoever. Tows straight as an arrow.

Notes:

This boat was custom ordered and decked out from the factory by the very wealthy owner of the yacht True Blew. He put 4 hours on the boat in the 2  years he owned it and then sold it to his friend, a sport fisherman out of West Palm Beach Florida, once he sold the yacht. I purchased the boat from him in August 2009 and it had 17 hours on it. I
    have since put a total of 31 hours on the boat and it's been fantastic. It has a great dry ride, is unbelievably efficient (I've run 2 whole days on 1 tank of gas), it will float to just about anywhere and trailers great since it's only 950 pounds. I'd love to hold onto it, but I won't use it at all in
    Montana and would rather have it in a good home catching fish on the coast.

Asking $19,500

The boat is located in Dalzell, South Carolina. PM me or email me at zdb105[at]gmail[dot]com for additional photos or information.

Cheers,

Buck

Please note: No warranties are implied nor provided with the exception of the existing factory warranty on the Yamaha F40.