SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 Gordan Boatworks / Hells Bay Waterman 18

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by zolar26, Jan 20, 2013.

1. zolar26

zolar26 I Love microskiff.com!

2007 Gordan Boatworks / Hells Bay Waterman 18
    Hi All,
    I am selling my 18 Waterman that I purchased certified pre-owned directly from Hellsbay in November.  I am moving to California due to work so while excited I am disappointed to have to sell my boat after looking so hard to find the right one. As you guys know these boats are difficult to find especially in the condition of this one so here goes the list. Boat is super clean and in excellent condition ready for the flats
    • 18 Waterman
    • Ramlin Waterman Trailer with removable tongue (fits in one car garage)
    • Yamaha 70 – 151 hours
    • Powertech 3 blade prop
    • Garmin 178c
    • Odyssey Cranking Battery
    • Spare Mag Rim/Tire

These items were all purchased new in November and have only been used a few times
    • Hells Bay Front Casting Platform - $950
    • Stiffy Guide Push Pole - $900
    • Minn Kota Riptide ST Trolling Motor (1 remote) with quick disconnect puck – $1200
    • 2 AGM Batteries - $300
    • 1 2 Bank Charger - $200

Here are a bunch of pictures just let me know if you have any questions.  Price is set at 27k with everything listed. Please let me know if you have any questions – Serious Buyers only zolar25@gmail.com. Not sure how to post all the pics on the site so here is the link
    Pictures: http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/zolar25/library/

2. contenderv07

contenderv07 I Love microskiff.com!

wow that thing is sweet!!!! LOVE the color too!! GLWS

3. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Looks new! Good Luck.........

4. zolar26

zolar26 I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks Guy! Starting to get several messages inquiring about the boat so I think she will go soon. Will be a sad day at my house... but off to Cali I must go.

5. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

Beautiful....Good Luck.

6. Mikealfan

Mikealfan I Love microskiff.com!

I have fished on this skiff and can say it really is a great skiff. The complete package. Sorry to see her go so soon Ben.

7. TC

TC I Love microskiff.com!

I have this same skiff, same year, with a CC. I purchased it about five months ago. For anyone considering this boat I'll just say I could not be happier with mine; it's a remarkable fishing machine.

Good luck with the sale, Ben. I understand it will be a sad day for you. Enjoy California.

8. keckers19

keckers19 Well-Known Member

Awesome looking skiff. Do you know what kind of helm is on it? I'd like a taller helm like that on mine.

9. tomsantilli

tomsantilli I Love microskiff.com!

10. tomsantilli

tomsantilli I Love microskiff.com!

Draft at rest/idle?