·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Ecc Lostman.
C/K hull.
60hp mercury 2stroke tiller.
Bobs 4 inch ultralight jack plate.
24 volt minn kota trollong motor with oddesey batteries and on board charger.
Carbon marine tiller extention.
lectro tabs.
4 blade ss trophy prop.
Custom cavatation plate.
Built in 72qt cooler.
Livewell.
Tall poling platform with 4 rod holders, 2 vertical 2 horizontal.
Rope work on steps.
Ramlin trailer.
This lostman does not have a liner or buckets(besides the cooler and livewell) giving this boat TONS of storage and making it very light.This boat floats scary shallow.Selling to purchase another Ecc product.Ecc will issue a new waranty to purchaser.
$18900.00
[email protected]
727 505 4709

·
Oh you fancy huh!!!
128 Posts
wow, whats up with the undersides of those hatches? that is a really nice touch and it looks pretty cool. hope u sell her soon

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks sf surfr. The under side of the hatches show the kevlar. Shes a great boat for sure, it has seen 38mph with the 4 blade and a full load.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Thanks sf surfr. The under side of the hatches show the kevlar. Shes a great boat for sure, it has seen 38mph with the 4 blade and a full load.
Yikes! Thats a 40mph Lostman! Love these boats. And this one is a prime example of what they are best at. A very light tiller, skinny, fish slaying machine!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yikes!  Thats a 40mph Lostman!  Love these boats.  And this one is a prime example of what they are best at.  A very light tiller, skinny, fish slaying machine!
Most of the time I run about 20mph just cruzin but its nice to have it if you need it.

·
Oh you fancy huh!!!
128 Posts
Would you mind posting a close up of the undersides of one of those hatches? Boy I sure would love to have this one but I am maxed out with boats right now. Dangit!

·
Registered
369 Posts
This whole skiff hull was made with Vector ply kev/carbon and it floats in a true puddle! This is one of the ones that was built by marc and I when we were in a single bay shop...
Lots of soul in this and it still comes with a NEW warranty to the buyer.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,820 Posts
it's a 3+ year old boat and eastcape says they are willing to give a full warranty on it? :-/ i think that right there says a lot about what kevin and the boys think about the quality or their boats :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.