SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 East Cape Skiff. Gladesmen - $7399 (North Fort Myers) - Not Mine

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dscibelli, Jun 5, 2015.

1. dscibelli

dscibelli I Love microskiff.com!

2007 East Cape Skiff. Gladesmen - $7399 (North Fort Myers)

Not mine, just sharing this beautiful machine.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/5058920875.html

2. warnerhvac

warnerhvac I Love microskiff.com!

Is this the same gladesman that was for sale a few weeks ago?

3. dscibelli

dscibelli I Love microskiff.com!

Don't know, first time seeing it on cl for me. Don't know owner, just wanted to share.

4. cproctor5

cproctor5 I Love microskiff.com!

here is the original listing. The original seller was on the east coast and now it is for sale on the west coast.

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1430413617

5. warnerhvac

What's everybody's thoughts? Seems like a fair price if everything checks out. I've been eyeing them for a while.

6. flytyn

flytyn I Love microskiff.com!

only way to know is to see it up close.

7. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

IMHO, price should be around $6-6500 tops. The boat looks ragged out along with the trailer. Mine was garage kept and like new and I got around the same price for mine that he's asking. I also would ditch that motor and go with a 2 stroke of the same hp. Still has potential just way overpriced..

8. warnerhvac

Basically what I was thinking myself After hours 2. When it was posted before the previous owner said he had a few things that needed to be fixed and replaced on it. The current owner said he's fixed those problems. I believe it was a trim tab, water pump, carb cleaned. But still no fenders on trailer. I messaged him about the boat. Him selling the boat so soon has me second guessing there may be a underlying problem with the boat. But there's still potential like you said.