Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Practice catch and release.
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sale- 2007 East Cape Lostmen. Built light and right. Kevlar hull, no liner no tubs. No extra weight. Side console, 10 under gunnel rod tubes. Huge front storage locker. 20 gallon fuel cell. 24v Minn Kota tiller trolling motor (no motherboard to fry). Under Gunnel white LED's, LED's in rear hatches as well. Carbon Marine casting platform. New Marine Mat padding on platforms, and in the cockpit. Tibor Push Pole Caddy, Stiffy Push Pole holders.
Motor has 400 hours plus or minus a few, recent carb service, impeller and lower unit service. Ram-Lin trailer recently serviced with new hubs, complete wiring and LED inspection. New tires installed 11/17.
She poles straight, stable, quiet and true. Floats in a legit 5" with 2 anglers, gear and 1/2 fuel. Will be sold with a 20' Stiffy push pole.
Contact- [email protected] text-703-531-9946
skiff is located in Tallahassee, FL. (I will work with you on delivery/pick up if needed).

boat 1.jpg
boat 2.jpg
boat 3.jpg
boat 1.jpg
boat 2.jpg
boat 3.jpg
boat 6.jpg
boat 8.jpg
boat 11.jpg
boat 13.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Damn is that nice ride! Dig the bow platform! Man if i was looking for a new ride, I would be all over it. Good luck

Reactions: bugslinger

·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn is that nice ride! Dig the bow platform! Man if i was looking for a new ride, I would be all over it. Good luck
Thanks man... she has served me well. Time to move into something a little bigger to handle the family... That platform is huge, no worries about stepping off that is for sure.

Reactions: flysalt060

·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
241 Posts
That's a good looking rig. GLWS! What's the black thingamajig under the casting platform?

·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a good looking rig. GLWS! What's the black thingamajig under the casting platform?
You could say they are steps, but they actually serve to stiffen and stabilize the platform. It is very large and wide, so to make it more stable the "steps" connect the legs laterally and provide exceptional stiffness. Very stable and comfortable to be on that platform. As large as it is, I have never once felt uncomfortable or unstable up there.

·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts