SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 East Cape Gladesmen 25 Yamaha 2 Stroke MINT!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Islandstyle321, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Islandstyle321

Islandstyle321 I Love microskiff.com!

2007 East Cape Gladesmen
    2007 Ramlin Trailer W/Spare
    06 Yamaha 25 2-Stroke, 4 Blade Powertech Prop
    Carbon Marine Tiller Extension
    Tom C Electric Jackplate
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    Grab Bar w/Trim Tab & Jack Plate Controls
    Front Casting Platform
    Stiffy Carbon Push Pole
    Odyssey Battery, East Cape Wiring w/Fuse Panel
    Spare 3 Blade Stainless Prop
    12 Gallon Fuel Tank
    Full Cover
    $8,000
    Boat is hands down awesome!!! Everything works great including running lights, trailer lights, trailer is in perfect condition, boat has a few small scrapes, motor starts 1st pull, other than that it is in perfect shape. Yes I did just purchase this from another member on the forum recently who I cannot thank enough for the way the boat was taken care of, unfortunately for me, change of plans. Baby #2 on the way, and just had an opportunity to grow a business.

Boat is located in Merritt Island, FL. Feel free to call or text with any questions! 321.432.8455

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Bummer! Best of luck on the sale..

3. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

My brother is the one that just sold the skiff to this owner and afterhours2 was the previous owner. For anyone that might think something is wrong with the skiff because of the quick sale. You are mistaking Afterhours2 took great care of the skiff and my brother took even better. My brother babied this skiff and was always flushed and detailed after every use. Skiff always handled flawless and like stated starts first pull every time. Good luck with sale. I know the next owner will be nothing but happy with this skiff.

4. jacobjalvarado

jacobjalvarado I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful boat! I hope this pops up again in a few months when I'm ready to start searching for a boat! Good luck!

5. Islandstyle321

Thanks for the positive words everyone! Yes the Gladesmen is a top notch rig, anybody interested feel free to come put this thing to the test!

6. Islandstyle321

7. Islandstyle321

Received deposit last night, pending pick up on Saturday. Thanks Microskiff!!