SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 east cape gladesmen 15hp 4stroke Yamaha 7800$$$$obo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by johnt, Apr 30, 2015.

1. johnt

johnt I Love microskiff.com!

I'm selling my 2007 east cape gladesmen with a 2001 Yamaha 15hp 4stroke with broken skeg should cost around 100$ to have a new one welded on it wasn't crashed broke off wile being trailered . Boat and motor is in great condition I'm just looking to get something bigger. I just had the whole boat and trailer rewired all new wires, lights, fuze box and battery. Unfortunately the boat needs a new brain box for the trim tabs and only one works but the wiring is ready to put one in. 2005 ram Lin custom Trailer is in good condition tires are like new and new hubs including the spare and can be launched anywhere you can get the 2 back wheels in the water. The trolling motor has been acting up I'm almost positive its not the motor probably just the outlet but it has the quick release on it so it's very easy to pull off if you don't want to use it.This is a full package deal ready to drop in the water not interested in selling anything separate.Asking $7800 OBO call or text me john- 954-439-1737
    Comes with
    -2001 Yamaha 15hp 4stroke (brand new frank and jimmies prop)
    -2005 Ram-Lin custom trailer (new tires and hubs including spare)
    -18ft moon lighter push pole
    -55lb thrust motor guide trolling motor
    -new battery, all new lights (shark eyes, new wires, new fuze box, and switch panel
    -led boat deck lights
    -6 gallon removable fuel tank
    -sea deck style gripped platform with matching reel pads
    -tiller extension
    -full boat cover
    -all safety inspection equipment (fire extinguisher, visual signal, ex.)

2. johnt

johnt I Love microskiff.com!

I don't know how to add images. But if anyones seriously interested text me and i will be glad to send pictures. Another thing I'm located in south florida, cooper city.