Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

2007 beavertail B2 with a 2007 E-etc 60hp 2 Stroke oil injection outboard. This is the model that beaver tail splashed off of the Hells Bay Waterman. She’s 18ft long and comes with a jack plate, trolling motor (remote crapped out recently), live well, trim tabs, casting platform, Moonlighter Push Pole, Cab Lights, Bilge pump, fwd hold lights, nav lights, Garmin 7608 xsv depth finder/GPS, 12 ft Moonlighter Cast net, sea deck inside the boat and a locking set up for your Yeti cooler. She also has a custom cushion set up for comfortable cruising. I recently repaired the helm as it was tough to turn as well as replaced nav light bulbs and bilge drain lines. The etech also needed a hydraulic cylinder gasket replaced for the trim and tilt. The boat is flawless, runs 32 mph with two people loaded down and I have ran over 5 inches of water absolutely no problem. The Boat also comes with a Blue Rock trailer which I recently had repaired. The previous owner before me had it garage kept and I had it stored in a marina for my single year of owning the boat. Motor and boat have always been flushed.
Call or text to book a test drive
Price: $19,500
239-250-1760
Magnus

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,075 Posts
View attachment 165169
2007 beavertail B2 with a 2007 E-etc 60hp 2 Stroke oil injection outboard. This is the model that beaver tail splashed off of the Hells Bay Waterman. She’s 18ft long and comes with a jack plate, trolling motor (remote crapped out recently), live well, trim tabs, casting platform, Moonlighter Push Pole, Cab Lights, Bilge pump, fwd hold lights, nav lights, Garmin 7608 xsv depth finder/GPS, 12 ft Moonlighter Cast net, sea deck inside the boat and a locking set up for your Yeti cooler. She also has a custom cushion set up for comfortable cruising. I recently repaired the helm as it was tough to turn as well as replaced nav light bulbs and bilge drain lines. The etech also needed a hydraulic cylinder gasket replaced for the trim and tilt. The boat is flawless, runs 32 mph with two people loaded down and I have ran over 5 inches of water absolutely no problem. The Boat also comes with a Blue Rock trailer which I recently had repaired. The previous owner before me had it garage kept and I had it stored in a marina for my single year of owning the boat. Motor and boat have always been flushed.
Call or text to book a test drive
Price: $21,000
239-250-1760
Magnus
View attachment 165170 View attachment 165171 View attachment 165172 View attachment 165173 View attachment 165174 View attachment 165175 View attachment 165176 View attachment 165177 How many hours?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Did she come this color or was she been painted at some point. What is the floor coating? Did you have the custom back rest put on? Does it make a step? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did she come this color or was she been painted at some point. What is the floor coating? Did you have the custom back rest put on? Does it make a step? Thanks
Yes custom back rest was put on, sea deck interior. Bottom protective paint

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's a hell of a deal! Good lookin skiff. This should sell fast. GLWS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts