SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 15'6" Gheenoe Classic for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by firewatercharter, Jan 29, 2008.

1. firewatercharter

firewatercharter Well-Known Member

I have a 15'6" Gheenoe Classic for sale. This boat comes with trailer, 2005 25hp 2-stroke Mercury with about 30hrs and staineless prop 3 blade 13pitch. It also comes with Seadek in front of boat, pop up stainless cleat on bow nose cap, 40lb thrust minn kota, 2 anchors (one is mushroom), tiller extension handle, and battery. Motor is electric and manual start. This is the motor people want. Contact me for picture via email.

captryan@firewatercharter.com

Thanks

2. firewatercharter

firewatercharter Well-Known Member

http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1206834914

check that boat at this site

3. whitesnooky

whitesnooky Guest

SOLD!!!!!!!!! Picking up next weekend!.........see ya all in flamingo and wekiva river..

4. tripletailtim

tripletailtim Well-Known Member

Hey Blake,

Congrats! That's one great looking boat!

Tim

By the way, your old boat the "Ghost Bay" is still running great. Call me and we can trade a Flamingo trip for an Indian River trip. (561)389-4180

5. whitesnooky

whitesnooky Guest

I'm glad u still love my old boat.............seriously I do want my boat back because of all the great memories. I want to see my old boat and will call you.

My bro mike is picking it up next weekend. I cannot pass this black motor and told him to get this boat.

We are going to get another gheenoe classic or LT25, so my family will jump in too. More gheenoes!!!

Thanks man.