SOLD/EXPIRED 2007 15 ft Maverick HPX for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by el9surf, Sep 3, 2009.

1. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

2007 Maverick HPX 15. Light green carbon kevlar hull, a 2007 Yamaha f40 with 103 hours. It sits on a 2007 EZ Loader Aluminum Trailer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The boat is garage kept and in new condition. I have dealer receipt's for all services, everything done on schedule. This boat is quiet and easy to pole all day.

It has a 55lb thrust wireless motorguide trolling with removable mount. Trolling motor has both foot control and remote. 2 taco removable rod holders on the platform, and a tibor push pole holder mounted on the top of the tower. The boat also includes the following; Tender lifting gear (bow and stern), Stainless steering wheel with knob, 2 Stainless grab rails, 12 gallon aluminum fuel cell, gas shock assited hatches, lenco trim tabs, 12 gal flow through live well, compass, LED cockpit lights, horn, lighted console instruments, lockable hatches and center console, water tight storage in bow and stern, push pole holders with bungee, spray rails, agm trolling motor battery, carpeted gunnels, 8 under gunnel rod holders, auto bilge pump, seat cushion.

The f40 can run 30 to 40 miles on 1/4 tank so it is very inexpensive to run. It has a Stainless Steel power tech prop made for the 15hpx.
    The trailer is in good condition with oil bath hubs and 2 new tires and LED brake lights.

Test ride can be arranged if interested. Serious inquiries only please. Asking $24,300.00 obo
    (407) 257-9074 or ucfwaterpolo9@hotmail.com

See link below for more pictures.
    http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1257018254

2. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Beautiful looking skiff! Hope it sells quickly for you.

3. matthew

matthew I Love microskiff.com!

wow i love that boat! I rilly wish i had that kind of money right now, insted im buying a gheenoe... good luck on that and very nice boat.

4. topaz37

topaz37 I Love microskiff.com!

nice boat man hey rather be fishing i have a boat similar to a gheenoe but layed out like a flats boat its the only one i have ever seen and it is completely redone one of the coolest micro's around atleat i think so i will post pics this weekend

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Totally not cool to post on someone else's "for sale" thread. :(

6. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

Very very uncool, what makes it worse is that it was your first post.

Alex

7. topaz37

topaz37 I Love microskiff.com!

sorry guys your right i did not even think about that
    i just saw someone who was not looking at a boat in that range and just posted to him sorry i will be more mind full
    next time. Sorry to el9surf :'( i hope you sell you sweet ride man.

8. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Thank you for coming back and apologizing. That makes you a ok in my books! Welcome to microskiff.com and I'll have a gin and tonic please. [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

Let's get this topic back on track!

Selling a sweet Maverick!

Cheers
    Capt. Jan

9. el9surf

We are back on track! Still for sale :)

10. el9surf

Still for sale. I will consider reasonable offers!

11. gimleteyemiami

gimleteyemiami I Love microskiff.com!

Good looking boat. You might want to check NADA bluebook values before reaching so high.

12. el9surf

Thanks for the suggestion. Nada is not exactly tailored for the poling skiff market but based on their value I'm not too far off. They account for many options found on recreational boats but don't account for any of the options found on most fishing skiffs including mine. Plus the 15 new retails for around 27k. This one has light use and is in new condition. Like I said I'm willing to take offers but I don't think I'm reaching all that high. I'm patient and not interested in giving it away.

13. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

This is not considered a constructive response IMHO.

Remember what your mother told you when you were a kid...if you can't say anything nice....

The boat is worth what it brings in the market.

-T

14. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

i always start a little high to see what the market will bring and go down from there, you can always take less but how or why would anyone offer more than your asking price :-?

15. el9surf

I'm not expecting offers over my asking price hence the obo. It just serves as a starting point. If I start lower I'm just shooting myself in the foot. Someone looking for a new 15hpx or similiar size 2 person skiff might see the value in one that is lightly used, and less in price than a new one.

16. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

Beautiful boat, good luck with the sale.

17. el9surf

Price reduced
    23,000 obo Make an offer. If interested in a test ride or test fish call me. Serious inquires only please.
    (407) 257-9074

18. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

thats a beaut of a skiff -dont sink your price too fast ,anyone can see its worth a lot ,get what you want or KEEP IT - the $ will come ,,ill ask around good luck
    -anytide

19. JRyanL

JRyanL I Love microskiff.com!

That's one nice flats boat, too bad a few people on here had to cloud your post with their unnecessary commments. Would be nice to see some of that clutter taken off or just erase it all together and start a new post in my opinion.

20. el9surf

Thanks for the compliments. I would just repost the ad but I'm not sure how to delete this one first.

I suppose thats what makes these forum's go round. Everybody gets to add their 2 cents, good, bad or unnecessary.