SOLD/EXPIRED 2006 mitzi 17 tunnel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nate., May 5, 2010.

1. nate.

nate. I Love BEER!

2006 17’ Mitzi Skiff tunnel on an aluminum trailer.
    2008, 90 HP 2 stroke Yamaha hung and registered in December 2009. With 4.5 years left on the warranty.

I’m selling my baby to make room for a new larger (family) boat. The hull is a 2006 17' mitzi tunnel. It floats in 8" loaded and will run in 6". The top speed is 44 and she cruises nicely at 30. The motor is a 09 Yamaha 90 HP with 20 hours since the install and has 4.5 years or so left on the original warranty. The console was replaced by the factory in 2009 due to some cosmetic defects in the old one. It has new switches, a new livewell and bilge pump, new tach, a new under deck 22 gallon aluminum gas tank. A small leaning post/seat was added in 2009 as well. I also put 9*12 lencos trim tabs on the boat in 2009. The boat has a sony stereo with jbl speakers, Baystar hydraulic steering and a Bob’s hydraulic jack plate. This boat is structurally solid with few cosmetic chips and scrapes and is ready to fish today.

The power pole, trolling motor and garmin are NOT included in the deal. This is a FOR SALE listing. I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN OR ACCEPT ANY TRADES. I have the title in hand and ready to deal.

Asking 11k.

Please email me at nate.weissman@yahoo.com

before seat and new motor
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

Great looking boat. Did you have that seat custom made? It's exactly what I would want for my skiff.

3. nate.

nate. I Love BEER!

thanks. it was made at ECC's fab shop, orange county custons.

4. nate.

nate. I Love BEER!

Not sure why but I can't edit my origonal post from my phone. Anyway...

2006 17’ Mitzi Skiff tunnel on an aluminum trailer.
    2008, 90 HP 2 stroke Yamaha hung and registered in December 2009. With 4.5 years left on the warranty.

I’m selling my baby to make room for a new larger (family) boat. The hull is a 2006 17' mitzi tunnel. It floats in 8" loaded and will run in 6". The top speed is 44 and she cruises nicely at 30. The motor is a 09 Yamaha 90 HP with 20 hours since the install and has 4.5 years or so left on the original warranty. The console was replaced by the factory in 2009 due to some cosmetic defects in the old one. It has new switches, a new livewell and bilge pump, new tach, a new under deck 22 gallon aluminum gas tank. A small leaning post/seat was added in 2009 as well. I also put 9*12 lencos trim tabs on the boat in 2009. The boat has a sony stereo with jbl speakers, Baystar hydraulic steering and a Bob’s hydraulic jack plate. The jack plate pump is brand new. Also included is the 24v 70# Minn Kota troler purchased in February. The Garmin is a 546s i added this year. The power pole was purchased in 2006 but the "stealth" pump and hydraulic ram was replaced last fall. This boat is structurally solid with few cosmetic chips and scrapes and is ready to fish today.

This is a FOR SALE listing. I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN OR ACCEPT ANY TRADES. I have the title in hand and ready to deal.

Asking $11,000 loaded.

5. nate.

nate. I Love BEER!

damn. i cant modify any of my previous posts.

the boat has been sold. thanks for looking.

6. DJ

DJ I Love microskiff.com!

Gratz on the Sale