SOLD/EXPIRED 2006 Gheenoe DH-C

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tojo, Aug 26, 2007.

1. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Well here goes nothin...I am not going to make this a long drawn out post.  Its 2am and I gotta get some sleep, but here is the dealio...

My 2006 DH-C with 2006 25hp 2 stroke Yammy and trailer is officially on the market.  The boat has a livewell, automatic bilge, electrial wiring with trolling motor plug, trolling motor mount, poling platform, push pole holders, binnacle mount, CMC electric trim and tilt, power tech SS prop, navigational lights with the shark eye style upgrade and center Gheenoe cushions.

I'm probably forgetting some stuff.  I may do a more detailed posting when I am coherent.

I have just over 11K in the boat.  I dont want to play the ask 8 and negotiate to 7 game, so I will just say I'll take the first $6,999 and leave it at that.  Anything less wouldn't be worth it to me and I'll just park it next to my "tentative new arrival"  Of course goin back to a two boat family would send the wife over the edge, so someone take advantage of me and come pick the boat up before I change my mind.  Here are some pics.  I will post more detailed pics later.  Probably Monday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. captnron

captnron Guest

Re: 2006 DH-C

Nice bote.

3. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I am curious what the tentative new arrival would be.

4. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

TBA. If I were building a new boat it would be a Gordon, or LT 25, however; it is not one of those. It was (is) a good deal that I just can't pass up. With my luck it will fall through ::)

Tito this boat is perfect for you and mere pennies ;) ;D ;D

5. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaa

what is this, like 4 in 2 years?  what, are you an captron competing?

Tony's Used Boats

6. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

What are you keeping count??? Just bring your arse home and lets go fishin. This boat will not make microskiff requirements by the way...

7. tito

tito Well-Known Member

Tony that's a nice and clean boat, I'm just so busy with life and work, that I don't have time to boat or fish at this time, but I'm sure the boat will sell quickly.

8. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Wife finally talk you into a jetski or a pontoon?

Let me help you out.

http://www.seadooforum.com/

http://www.pontoonstuff.com/forum/

9. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

How's $8 sound? Give it some thought. I'll be here all week.

10. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

OOOOH! You beeches got jokes. What about all that smack talkin bout "If I ever find a deal on a DH-C I'm gettin one"

Tom has an excuse as he has one on order, but Jason your butt is hangin in the breeze...you need to man up and tell the wifey how its gonna be ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, it is neither a pontoon or a jetski, but it aint no micro either ::) Can I still come to the Sept 15th rally???

11. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Nope, the lagoon is closed to all except for microskiffs that day. [smiley=alcholic.gif] [smiley=pirate1.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif]

So if you are not going to buy another microskiff or something close then why sell the DHC? How you going to fish your pet school? Are you going sailing instead?

12. Re: 2006 DH-C

What about the Gheenoe rally Tony!! What will we do without you!!!! :'( :'( :'(

13. EATME

EATME Guest

If I can have that hot LiL thig on the back i'll give you 10K cash!

14. Re: 2006 DH-C

Are you talkin about the 2nd picture or the 3rd.... :-?

15. reelgator

reelgator Well-Known Member

So I know this sounds stupid, but whats DH-C stand for?

16. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

not even a hint as to what you are getting?

17. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Re: 2006 Gheenoe DH-C

"DH" stands for dual hatch.  There are two hatches forward and two hatches at the stern.  Of course there is the center hatch too ;)

"C" denotes a center console model.  

Clark, if you want that "hot little thing "on the back. Save your money and just take over the payments ;D ;D ;D  Just kidding of course, but call me if your interested ;D ;D

This new boat is not too far out of the realm of micros.  I will know more tomorrow after I run it!  Who wants to come up for lunch???

18. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

Beautiful boat - good price. Good luck with the sale!

19. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Thanx. You were part of my inspiration ;) We both had to take the beating ;)

20. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

Oh, I've already laid down the law around here. Good luck on selling your boat.

You have a PM by the way. It's all about timing.