2006 East Cape Gladesmen FS - $8,000

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tdwallace, Dec 4, 2017.

1. tdwallace

tdwallace I Love microskiff.com!

2006 East Cape Gladesmen with 2008 Mercury 15 HP tiller. Dark green hull, tan deck, black pipework. Tiller is not new but runs fine, was just serviced. Battery needs replaced. The brand and model need no introduction to almost anyone seriously interested. Keep in mind this is over 10 years old. This hull and trailer are not in showroom condition, but will still do what it was built for. Float skinny, catch fish.

I bought this a year and a half ago while my dock was being rebuilt. I had hopes of putting a second lift in so I could keep this on the water and use it all the time. At the same time, I bought a bigger offshore boat, which limited the amount of room I had for a skiff. Unfortunately, the Gladesmen won't fit.

I'm ashamed to say this has sat in my garage since I bought it. It is time to go to a new home where someone will use it every weekend.

$8,000 - located in Clearwater, FL. More pictures are available upon request.

Attached Files:

2. UnitedFly

UnitedFly Well-Known Member

3. tdwallace

Sale is supposed to be complete Saturday. I’ll post again if it falls through.

UnitedFly likes this.
  4. crboggs

crboggs I Love microskiff.com!

I'm in the Tampa area also. If this boat comes back on the market shoot me a DM.

5. tdwallace

Sorry I haven't checked this in awhile. The sale took place about a month ago.