SOLD/EXPIRED 2006 Classic Tunnel Hull on Ebay

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, Jun 2, 2007.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Click here: 2006 Classic Tunnel Hull on Ebay

2006 Classic Custom Gheenoe

White with White & Black on the inside and 7.2 hours of use.
    You are bidding on a 2006 Classic Custom Gheenoe w/ Trailer. Kevlar tunnel hull (only a few in existence), canter console w/ tilt steering, custom polling platform, custom livewell, center console cushions, 12 gallon fuel tank, and is electrical. Has a Yamaha F25 TLR motor. RD HLDR 1" VRT SLVR, lite docking, rule mate 1500 pump, 66-318-7 ss combo bow light, cd receiver, water proof 5" speakers, gps depth 178c, RT40/S 10 POS MT/Tilt twist min kota, quest fixed mount vh, 10bc white fire extinguisher w, gauge, 9001E Battery Switch 4 way, 500gph bilge pump, waterproof courtesy light, trad tilt hyd str, Odyssey battery, minn kota two bank charger, and Lightweight Jackplate 6". Also included is the Supreme Gila Trailer in the photos. Lockable spare tire carrier, ramano canvas, 18' Hybrid stiffy push pole with ss tips, and a disc hub. Named Lil Rig and does have the University of Miami logo on the sides.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

yeah, buy it now 15,000. it only has 7.2 hours on it? wonder why he is selling it already? itsnot even been broken in yet. thats too much money! i could see maybe 10 but, not 15,000 for it. thats just crazy, i bet it doesnt sell.

3. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

never say never, that thing is sweet, love the rod holders heheh. Oh wait UofM stickers, forget it man what a rip! boo. ;D

4. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I thought Pugar and TommyWhaler had the only two tunnel hulls. I guess I was out to lunch on that one.

How bout a tunnel on the new hull? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

By the way Tommywhalers old boat was an 04 I think and it sold for full asking price which I believe was $8500.

I wonder what ever happened to the guy who bought it. I dont think he has ever been on the forum...

5. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I talked to Pugar and he confirmed the only two tunnel hulls from the factory were key lime. This one may have been modified elsewhere.

6. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

I don't think I would want a tunnel hull on a classic. I have a DH-C with a CMC tnt unit and 112lb outboard on the back. Everything else is foward or in the center console. The one thing that I am most disappointed with is the the poling depth. It is not anywhere close to the advertised 4 inches. It is actually 6 inches or slightly over. I would not want to sacrifice anymore poling depth. The running depth has not been problem as I usually poll or troll in water less than 10 inches. just my .02

Mark

7. captnron

captnron Guest

[smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]  Everything has it's trade off's.

8. I guarantee that thing drafts WAY over 6". My DH drafts almost 6" with me standing on the bow!

9. EATME

EATME Guest

Thanks for the info Salt and Light...