Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Actioncraft for Sale. I currently live in Marathon Florida and I would like to sell this boat before I leave for my Alaskan season. I have been using it for the last 4 years as a Captain and everything works great!

Garmin 546S, Stiffy 24, Yamaha 115, New Rewire, new control panel, cushions 2 years old, pumps work, new throttle cables and trim switches just replaced. I am not sure if this post is going to work so if you are interested give me a call with questions 303-482-7177. I could sell it for $10,000 which is really low but I need to keep it out of consignment this year.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,363 Posts
Nice flats boat skipper, but it's in the wrong section. Too much horsepower for the micro skiff listing.

GLWS

·
I Love microskiff.com!
105 Posts
I have a 2006 Actioncraft for Sale. I currently live in Marathon Florida and I would like to sell this boat before I leave for my Alaskan season. I have been using it for the last 4 years as a Captain and everything works great!

Garmin 546S, Stiffy 24, Yamaha 115, New Rewire, new control panel, cushions 2 years old, pumps work, new throttle cables and trim switches just replaced. I am not sure if this post is going to work so if you are interested give me a call with questions 303-482-7177. I could sell it for $10,000 which is really low but I need to keep it out of consignment this year.

Can you please send pictures to [email protected]? Thanks

·
I Love microskiff.com!
23 Posts

Can you please send pictures to 3053429720 I work for Monroe county so never too far

1 - 4 of 4 Posts