SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 ranger banshee tiller dropped price to 10500 may trade !

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lance_d, Jul 28, 2012.

1. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

Loaded. ! 2005 banshee with a tiller 40 mercury 4 stroke trim and tilt , polling platform , new 24/80 Minnkota auto pilot , with a on board charger . New custom sea deck camo , stand up station with a billet aluminum hand ext , gauges and lights on it , auto retract trim tabs , rear seat is a plumbed livewell , trailer has new tires and a breakaway tongue to go in garage ! Text for Picts or send me your email ! 954 520 4257

2. lance_d

Any bites by Friday ?? Not a Tiller guy about to take apart and buy a extreme tower and swap out the motor for a 50 or 60 !

3. lance_d

I have the extreme tower to go with it black to match

4. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

I would be interested in your grab bar setup if you change over.

5. lance_d

Tower got here today , it's just money and time to swap my only problem is time , work to Dam much , you have the same boat and did a bunch of work to it ? I was a big beaver tail guy I have owned probably 60 different skiffs and nothing comes close to a banshee , I'm a big guy at 270 and the boat barley moves Im just no a tiller guy ,,,so I bought a left over tower froma ranger place that closed ! Send me some Picts of yours

6. lance_d

777 I'm going to list the standup station , real soon i got the extreme tower wed I'm going to list it for 300 I also have a aluminum ext handle to put up for sale to ! I was looking for a trade for a bigger boat but a lot of junk trades out there ,

7. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Ok. If you can just send me some pics of the stand up station.

8. lance_d

Phone num text it to me ! 954 520 4257

9. cullennn

cullennn Clamshavin'

Working with the cleanest 91' MA with 115 4 stroke yami for the trade , let me see some pics of the ranger please