SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Palmer Critchfield Flats Boat - $6500 Firm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by devinmurray99, Sep 20, 2014.

1. devinmurray99

devinmurray99 Well-Known Member

See my profile for all that I have done on this boat and pictures. The increasing family size is forcing me to sell and I DO NOT want to. I love my boat and want to find a good owner for it. I am going to post it here before putting it on the trader but here is how that ad will read:

2004 Palmer-Critchfield Marine, original owner, purchased new at Boathouse Marine Melbourne, FL. Garaged since new. 1998 Mercury motor completely rebuilt by Bass Pro Shops certified senior mechanic of 18 years in 2010. Motor has approximately 270 hours after rebuild, runs solid. Aluminum prop. Additional spare aluminum included. Continental trailer with new Tie Down torsion axle, new bunks, and Goodyear tires with plenty of tread in 2010. Lenco 9x9 trim tabs installed 2012, Birdsall Marine trolling motor mount, Polyplanar stereo housing with Boss receiver in 2012, two 150 watt MTX waterproof speakers with good sound. Humminbird 174 depth/fish finder included. LED lights in gunnels. New Interstate Batteries replaced in 2013 (starting) and 2014 (deep cycle). Includes 12v 84lbs thrust 2005 Motor Guide Salt Water trolling motor included. Boat stores 4 rods in the gunnels, 4 additional rods on the console. Locking spare tire, spare stored on trailer tongue. Older cover for boat is included if you want it. Boat holds 13 gallons of fuel and will easily and safely go on a 40 mile run on a single tank. Boat floats easily in 12 inches of water and will get you into spots bigger boats can't think about get to. Boat cruises at 21 mph, top speed around 31-33 depending on load. Trailer this boat anywhere you want to go and still get respectable gas mileage in your truck. It is common for us to fish all day long and only burn $15-25 in gas. Boat run with marine fuel and Sta-bil at every fill-up. Hull mold is original proven design of Ash Craft for 25+ years.

The boat is currently in Palm Bay Florida and can be shown there. Send me a message through the site or call me at 205-240-3769. Serious offers only please.

2. steve77777

steve77777 I Love microskiff.com!

wow I just bought one of these boats 8 months ago and i love it, I pole in 6 inches of water , its a great flats boat that can handle chop,rides extremely nice.Theres not many around and it fits nicely in any garage which I love. sorry I didnt see yours first mine is yellow I wouldve liked Blue,great price also.

3. devinmurray99

devinmurray99 Well-Known Member

This boat has been sold/delivered for $6,500 to its new owner in Texas. Thanks for all the calls/interest and thanks to microskiff for helping me sell it in less than a week. Happy to see it sold to a member so it is in good hands  :'(