SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 NATIVE SKIFF 15 ft.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by artsch, Oct 5, 2012.

1. artsch

artsch I Love microskiff.com!

I had completely refurbished this boat for my personal use, however, a deal on a Caimen came my way so it is for sale. It is a 2005, 14 foot 7 inch, Native Skiff with 40 HP Evinrude Etec motor and Continental trailer. The boat has been completely refurbished with awlgrip coating on all surfaces (hull, deck, cockpit and all other surfaces). The deck and sole of the boat has new awlgrip nonskid. By way of disclosure, the engine cowling has a crack from where the prior owner had put a running light and then knocked it off. I have repaired the crack and the cowling is fully functional.

Some of the features are as follows:

40 HP Etec engine. I estimate it has about 250 hours.
    Stainless 17 pitch prop
    Minn Kota Trolling motor
    New group 27 battery for trolling motor
    Continental trailer- not a spot of rust on it
    Lenco trim tabs
    Seat mounting on front deck
    Aluminum rub rail
    Drivers cushion
    Stainless speed steering wheel
    500 GPH Bilge pump
    Compartment with self aerating livewell pump.

This skiff can run very shallow and with a top speed of around 26 mph it will get you to your favorite spot fast. It has zero hull slap due to the design of the front portion of the boat.

This is a great flats boat that is reasonably priced, in tip top condition and ready to take fishing. Asking $7,500 (not interested in trade).

I am trying to figure out how to post pictures. In the meantime you can go to craigslist (Ft. Lauderdale) and type in Native Skiff for pictures or you can contact me at artwda6780@hotmail.com and I can send pictures directly to you.    Thanks.

2. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

This is not my boat, but I've seen it in Everglades City and it is in excellent condition and garaged kept.

Here's the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BigSkyDave

BigSkyDave I Love microskiff.com!

Looks nice. I've never seen one in real life.

How long and wide is cockpit? How long is the front deck?

4. artsch

artsch I Love microskiff.com!

The total width of the boat is 65 inches. The cockpit is 36 inches wide with another 13 inches underneath the deck for rod storage etc.

The length of the front deck is 78 from the bow.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.