SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Hells Bay / Gordon Waterman 16'

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Snookdaddy, May 2, 2013.

1. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

If you're in the market for a 16' Hells Bay or Gordon skiff, I have the following to offer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Gordon Waterman with a pristine 2001 25hp Mercury 2 stroke.  This skiff is in exceptional condition with classic black-n-tan color scheme..  This boat is unadulterated (no filled in holes, nothing removed from the skiff), which is hard to find these days. I actually prefer a skiff that doesn't have a ton of additional ad-on crap that weighs the skiff down.  This is possibly the skinniest skiff that Tom Gordon made.. Custom built to the original owners specs, This example tops out at 31.5mph on the pins, 27mph cruise.  If you do not know the HB / Gordon skiff relationship, I'd be happy to give you the skinny in a phone conversation.. 

* 2005 Gordon Hull #4 - Custom Spec'd
    * Kevlar Hull.
    * Custom Removable Poling Platform.
    * Livorsi Navigation Lights.
    * Lenco Trim Tabs.
    * Stainless Steel Mercury Vengeance Prop.
    * New 12lb. Odyssey PC-545 AGM battery.
    * Custom Seat Cusions (not pictured)
    * Rule 800 gph Bilge Pump.
    * Ancor tinned marine wiring throughout.
    * Carbon Marine Tiller Extension.
    * Ram-Lin Custom Trailer in excellent condition with new tires and upgraded rims in the last 6 months.
    * Garage Kept Since New.
    * Full owner history since new.
    * Mercury 25hp 2 stroke in excellent condition.
    * Spare Mercury 25hp in pristine condition is available if you wish to have a back up 25hp..  Merc doesn't make these gems anymore.

Needs nothing and I guarantee that there is not one speck of mildew in any hatches and all wiring is perfect. I would say that this is "turn key", but there is no key on a 25hp Mercury.

Selling for $18.5K or 20K with both outboards, motor stand, spare prop, extra impeller kits, etc.

Please direct all serious inquiries to bobbyc@tampabay.rr.com

Boat is located in Lakeland, FL

Thank you,
    Bob

2. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

This is one of the cleanest waterman's I have ever been on. Good luck with the sale, your going to miss it when its gone!

3. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Oh I'm pretty sure he has replaced with an upgrade!

4. Ckirk57

Ckirk57 Well-Known Member

Very Nice! Won't last long. I sold mine in one day.

5. sabaird1221

sabaird1221 I Love microskiff.com!

I want this boat. I emailed you, hope its still available.

6. sabaird1221

Is the casting platform included?

7. Snookdaddy

Fishskinny... I did not receive your email.. Please reply to bobbyc@tampabay.rr.com or call eight six three 581-0072 anytime... I'd be happy to answer all of your questions..

Thanks,
    Bob

Good Question...

Not included: Casting Platform, Frigid Rigid cooler, 24' push pole or Tibor Push Pole holder..  I'll negotiate on some of these items, but the boat comes with everything in the descripton.. 

I should probably take some additional pictures without some of the items seen in the pics..

8. TC

TC I Love microskiff.com!

I can't believe this is still available. Bob knows how to dial in a skiff, for sure, and this one's got great mojo. It is every bit as described.

9. sabaird1221

Thanks for the heads up, I will try the email again and call when i get off the water today.

10. Snookdaddy

Deposit placed.. Funds Pending...