Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m starting a new thread since the last one got kind of messy.  ::)  Thanks for all the poking but I would like to keep this one clean. ;)  It’s time to move this since my next venture is getting closer now. :cool:

2005 Glades Skiff

Coffin Box w/ aerated Crustacean well

Fresh 25 Merc. 2 stroke w/ 15 hours
SS Prop.
Custom Tiller Extention

Ramlin Trailer w/ New Lights

$16,500.00

The following pictures are not current but reflect many days spent on the water with forum and family members. :cool:  Thanks guys, it’s been a hoot.   I will try to get current / accurate pictures up over the weekend.

Picture provided by Jan and thanks to ABS "Salty Shores"

Picture by Tom - thanks

This one is all mine :)

Picture by Tom - thanks

Tom again - he got his time on the boat. :cool:

This one is thanks to RJ and my son's first red. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I have a boat that needs to go in the mold this week and would like to sell this one before it's popped.

I'm reducing to $15,750 here before I start the commercial adds.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Dang that is one sweeeeet boat.

-T

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
If this boat wouldve been on the market when I was in the market, I would have purchased it, I have no regrets but, This is one great boat at a great price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW! I have dreams of that boat. Wouldn't you rather sell this boat to someone who would treat her like a first love? IMO, this is the PERFECT back country boat.

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,928 Posts
If this boat wouldve been on the market when I was in the market, I would have purchased it, I have no regrets but, This is one great boat at a great price.
X2
X3.  This is my dream skiff since they came out a few years back.  I got my Mitzi 15 and I unless I get close to your asking price.......uhhh nevermind.  Won't happen. :-[

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Congrats. Did you do the usual deal and require forum membership? ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts