SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 East Cape Gladesman

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by REELTHANGS, Jun 17, 2011.

1. REELTHANGS

REELTHANGS REDFISH BEWARE!

2005 East Cape Gladesman this is my baby, 15 hp Honda 4 stroke extended tiller handle, tabs , grab lean bar with tab controls, cd player speakers, front step platform, spray rails, sea deck pads in rear, also have cooler with cushion top for second angler, 3 gal gas. 20'ft Hybrid stiffy push pole. will include life vests, throw cushion and first aid kit.2006 Ram lin trailer with spare. $8100

contact Rob
    772-559-5224
    REELTHANGS@aol.com

2. REELTHANGS

This baby ready to go to a good home. All serious offers being heard. $8100 obo

3. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

Great looking boat.

Steve

4. winyahjay

winyahjay Well-Known Member

Nice rig! If I could afford two boats I would be all over this. Do you just pole from the front platform?

5. REELTHANGS

u can pole from there but I dont, I use a Yeti cooler in the rear. I put angler on front platform. sight casting reds is what I do, this boat does it the best. view from front platform is so sweet. Being just as high in the rear on a yeti is pimp too. sneak up on fish

6. REELTHANGS

another redbone in gladesman

7. johntoneil

johntoneil I Love microskiff.com!

If this boat is still available when my car sells I'll be all over it! Thats the perfect ride in my eyes.

John

8. REELTHANGS

Yes Sir my little baby is still in my arms, ready to sell, boat is super clean and in perfect condition. come see, lets go for a ride and ill put you on a few reds and youll be hooked

9. johntoneil

johntoneil I Love microskiff.com!

I had another person come by today and claims he will bring me money monday for the car. If he does ill be contacting you to try and work something out. Where are you located?

10. alain_vallejo

alain_vallejo Screw work!!! I'm going fishing!!!

Thank you for your time on the phone the other day. I did sell my sport bike but I found a caimen that i fell in love with. I'm trying to get the financing for it. If I can't, I would still like to check it out now that i have the cash.

11. REELTHANGS

Boat is in Vero Beach, ready to roll out on these reds.

12. grosenaw

grosenaw I Love microskiff.com!

Any chance on selling hull only>???

13. REELTHANGS

2005 Gladesman price reduced

$7000 Firm Has got to go, if u want a deal here it is, clean boat, ready to fish, ready for whatever
    Call Rob 772-559-5224

14. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

What is total length...from front of trialer to back of engine while boat on trailer.

Thanks

15. moniladyshalot

moniladyshalot I Love microskiff.com!

How wide is the widest point on boat/trailer, must fit in a tight area. Does the motor have electric tilt/trim?

16. REELTHANGS

4'6 at widest part, manual tilt trim.

17. REELTHANGS

People this is a 2005 boat with a 2006 Honda 15 with a 2006 Trailer, $7000 Firm
    call me
    772-559-5224