SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Custom Gheenoe Classic for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jerm, May 24, 2013.

1. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

I have a 2005 custom Classic 2004 Tohatsu 25hp. I am selling it because I need something for my wife and 2 kids to be comfortably on and a bigger for the marshes in Louisiana. It was washed and flushed every use. Max speed I got out of it was 31 MPH by myself with fishing gear, cooler, and full tank of gas. Gelcoat and recent work is only a couple of months old. Just waxed with 4 coats of wax less then a month ago COLLINITE Fiberglass Boat Wax 925. With carbon fiber pushpole, new GPS, new trolling motor and blue top optima battery I can do $5300 obo. If you want the boat, trailer, and motor for $3900 obo. Prices are negotiable but this is what I have into the boat so anything less is basically my loss. I just changed water pump about 10 hours ago along with the foot oil. Everything is new and the boat is turn key and I will throw in an anchor, telescoping mini paddle, fire ext., foot oil and pump, outboard oil and measuring cup with lid, basic life jackets, new spare tire on rim (never used) and some other misc stuff if you want it. Call me at 321-five, zero, six-8292 for questions

Here is the thread to everything that was just done to it.
    http://www.customgheenoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21807

Here is the thread for before all the mods
    http://www.customgheenoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17003

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/3826111517.html

2. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

Bump..... Accepting any reasonable offers. I do not want to split the motor from the hull at first but if I don't sell then I will consider it. The boat is currently in Slidell, La. I understand the frustration of the distance so it may be making a trip back to Cocoa in near future.

3. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

Bump.... OBO

4. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

$3700- boat, motor, trailer, grab bar, push pole holders, tiller ext.

$5100- for everything

5. GoldSpoon

GoldSpoon I Love microskiff.com!

6. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. I really enjoy the boat I wish it was practical to keep it but its just too small.

7. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

$3600.... Bottom price. Boat, Trailer, Motor, grab bar, and till ext.

8. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

and push pole holders

9. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

10. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

Bump for a nice set up Gheenoe....If I hadn't just bought a skiff I would consider this for sure!!!

11. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words tguad

Man, so many window shoppers and offers that down right offend me. C'mon guys, Please do not even waste my time with extremely low ball offers. I know everyone is always looking for a deal and I assure you that this is one that I am loosing money on. Thank you.

12. waltonleddy

waltonleddy I Love microskiff.com!

i would own this tomorrow if it wasnt in louisiana

13. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

anything is possible, where do you live. I am willing to travel an hour or two for serious buyers.

14. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

15. applecarpet

applecarpet I Love microskiff.com!

I know how you feel, I am selling a Classic here,on the Custom Gheenoe site, and CL and I can't a serious offer. Everybody left Florida for the summer I guess...[media][/media]

16. clintonb

clintonb I Love microskiff.com!

Can you update your Craigslist add? thanks

17. TidewateR

TidewateR will pole for food

did this thing sell?

18. jerm

jerm Well-Known Member

No it hasn't sold yet. As a matter of fact, I have decided to keep it. This boat has got some major mojo and I don't see a larger boat coming along for a little while. So the boat is officially off the market. Thanks everyone for their interests.

19. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

NO it's the liberal Government sucking the life out of Hard Working Americans and giving it to those that feel they are entitled to what they did not earn !!! :mad:

20. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

good for you........ keep it slimy
    ;)