SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Custom DH w/ Yami 25hp <$5,000>

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rdc, Dec 12, 2007.

1. rdc

rdc Well-Known Member

2005 Custom Gheenoe DH w/ 2004 Yamaha 2-stroke 25 HP with SS prop. Spare unused aluminum prop.  CMC Trim and Tilt with an additional 2 inch lift.  Galvanized trailer w/flipped trailer springs and lowered bunks. Standard 5ft bunks have been replaced with 8 foot bunks. (The boat can be launched without submerging the hubs). New spare tire. Gel battery mounted in forward hatch. 3 gallon removable fuel tank mounted in the second most forward hatch. Shaved bow to allow for standing/poling and traditional mounting of trolling motor.  Carpeted bow cap (easily removed and not shown in pictures)  Bow cap attached w/ SS screws for easy access to wiring and switches. Includes Minn Kota 40# thrust, All-Terrain trolling motor  with less than 10 hours of use. Center hatch plumbed but not rigged for a livewell.  16 foot fiberglass pushpole. Poling platform with Sea Dek top and two SS rocket launcher rod holders. Two nearly-new Custom Gheenoe cushions. Swivel flip-back seat. Automatic bilge pump.

This boat has been modified to allow for ultra-shallow water running and poling. The combination of power trim/tilt and forward weight allows for substantial trimming of motor without porpoising, even with only one person on-board.  The Doel Fin and SS prop decrease blow out.   This is a strong motor! The shaved bow allows for poling from the bow which further decreases the draft.

This is a good looking, high performance Gheenoe.

Asking $5,000.00

Boat is located in Osteen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,

Ron

2. EATME

EATME Guest

Hey look...Its our old Friend! Salt and Light!

3. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I saw you yesterday (or day before) on Maytown. I tried to call you, but it went right to voicemail. Did you catch fish?

Still a nice rig...

4. rdc

rdc Well-Known Member

How come I NEVER see you??? Might not have been me. The last time I fished was on Saturday. I was skunked. :)

5. Juanki

Juanki Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm very interested in your boat.

I just sent you an e-mail.

Juan

6. rdc

rdc Well-Known Member

Thanks Juan, I replied to your message.