SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Custom DH - Modified for Shallow Water

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by salt_and_light, Mar 17, 2007.

1. 2005 Custom Gheenoe DH w/ 2004 Yamaha 2-stroke 25 HP with SS prop. The motor had less than 15 documented hours when purchased in July of 2006. Spare unused aluminum prop.  CMC Trim and Tilt with an additional 2 inch lift.  Galvanized trailer w/flipped trailer springs and lowered bunks. Standard 5ft bunks have been replaced with 8 foot bunks. (The boat can be launched and recovered without submerging the hubs). New spare tire. Gel battery mounted in forward hatch. 3 gallon removable fuel tank mounted in the second most forward hatch. Shaved bow to allow for standing/poling and traditional mounting of trolling motor.  Bow cap attached w/ SS screws for easy access to wiring and switches. Includes Minn Kota 40# thrust, All-Terrain trolling motor  with less than 10 hours of use. Center hatch plumbed but not rigged for a livewell.  16 foot fiberglass pushpole with SS eye screw for staking out. Poling platform with Sea Dek top and two SS rocket launcher rod holders. Two nearly-new Custom Gheenoe cushions. Swivel flip-back seat. Automatic bilge pump.

This boat has been modified to allow for ultra-shallow water running and poling. The combination of power trim/tilt and forward weight allows for substantial trimming of motor without porpoising, even with only one person on-board.  The Doel Fin and SS prop decrease blow out.   This is a strong motor!  The shaved bow allows for poling from the bow which further decreases the draft. I won't provide any numbers because I haven't actually measured running and poling drafts.

This is a good looking, high performance Gheenoe. I am selling the boat for only one reason; to purchase a larger boat.

Asking $8,000.00

Boat is located in Osteen.  E-mail or PM if interested.

{{Selling so I can buy Captn Ron's WhipRay}} I wish!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,

Ron