SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 17 Mitzi Skiff F/S

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by teammaverick2010, Jan 4, 2013.

1. teammaverick2010

teammaverick2010 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm selling my used 2005 17 ft Mitzi skiff powered with a 2005 yamaha 50 2 stroke with low hours(150). Engine runs flawless and have never had any issues with it. The boat was kept inside since I've owned it Trailer is a 2005 magic tilt with brand new LED lights. The boat comes with a like new lightly used minn kota 55lb variable speed trolling motor(not pictured) with quick release bracket. The livewell and bilge pumps all work. The console on the boat is aftermarket and a very nice upgrade over factory. Inside the console there are 2 batteries and an onboard charger. The boat also has an aluminum fuel tank powder coated white. The Boat DOES have bottom paint but it really doesn't affect the boats performance. price is $8,500 you can pm me or email me michael.gressinger@maritime.edu if you have questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. andyman

andyman I Love microskiff.com!

Hi

I'm interested in your boat, where are you located? I'm in N.E. Fl.

3. teammaverick2010

Boat is located in Sebastian FL

4. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

What speed to you gewith the 50?

5. teammaverick2010

Right around 30 with 2 people.

6. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

This is a great boat/motor combo at a good price. A friend of mine has this exact same rig and I really enjoy fishing off of it. Poles effortlessly and runs surprisingly dry. The Yamaha 50 is a bulletproof engine, too. I put 850 hours on one with $0 in unscheduled maintenance. Good luck with the sale.