SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 15 Mitzi 25 yamaha 4 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CbizalSkiff, Sep 11, 2011.

1. CbizalSkiff

CbizalSkiff I Love microskiff.com!

Fully loaded 15 mitzi for sale. It has a economical 25 yamaha 4 stroke which runs like a top. It has a on-board charger on the motor. Also a charger you plug into the house. Boat has full lights. Blue interior and underwater drain plug lights. Humming bird GPS/depthfinder, lenco trim tabs, Clarion CD player with 2 JL audio 7 inch speakers and JL audio amp. 54lbs trolling motor which is pretty much new. Both batteries are 3 months old. Push pole, 6 gallon gas tank, wang stick, and anchor with 100ft rope and chain. Tank of gas last me about 3-4 trips. 2 if I run the beach. Boat willl run in the low to mid 20's loaded.  I have lots of pics if you want more i will email. If you know how to add a bunch at once let me know and I will. Asking $8500 obo 850-450-1660

2. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

How do you run this Un- Registered ?

3. CbizalSkiff

Its registered, stickers I just hard to see from that angle. You can kinda see the edge of the stickers in this pic. Also forgot has a 25-30 gallon lit live well.

4. CbizalSkiff

Here is another pic. I love this boat but headed over seas for awhille soon so its gotta go. $8000obo all offers heard just pm or give me a call.

5. CbizalSkiff

Lowering price 7000 obo.

6. ejrodriguez6

ejrodriguez6 I Love microskiff.com!

7. CbizalSkiff

Boat is located in Jacksonville beach fl

8. fingers1325

fingers1325 I Love microskiff.com!

Is the engine electric start and does it have electric trim/tilt?

Thx

9. CbizalSkiff

No electric trim but it does have push button start and it starts every time.

10. davecatchesfish

davecatchesfish I Love microskiff.com!

Sweet boat! Wish I had the $

11. parhajb

parhajb I Love microskiff.com!

Im up in St. Marys Ga, looking for nice marsh fishing and shrimping boat.  I sometimes run out to the beach when weather permits. How does your boat handle with two adults? Is it "tippy"? I have a six year old who will be  my main fishing partner.