Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Ranger Cayman 191, 2003 Mercury Optimax 200, estimated 250+ hours since new powerhead (2012) and a new gearcase in 2017. Fuel tank is 48 gallons, no leaks.

The boat was completely re-wired in 2012. All the unnecessary junk from Ranger was ditched. I get that it’s been 7 years since the re-wire, but the boat has been taken care of since. Everything works as it should. Blue Seas battery switch.

The boat will come with a MK tm, 3-bank charger, Fusion player, JL Audio amp/speakers/sub, Garmin 441S (numbers will be deleted), Coastal Night Lights green underwater lights, WM brand red LED cockpit lights, new closed cell foam cushions, all CG safety equipment, anchor, two Fish Stick anchors from Cool Water Products, a custom made dive flag, 2-stroke oil, gear lube replacement kit, and all the things I use to wash it.

Poling platform has been removed as I never used it, still have it if you want it. It was also moving around too much for my liking. I’ll show what I mean in pics.

New within the last year:
3 new Interstate batteries, 62” MK 24V 80lb tm (longer shaft for those rougher days), ProMariner ProSport Charger (3-bank), Battery Tender tm plug (tm lasts for a full day), Fusion MS-UD650 iPod player, four 6.5” JL Audio speakers, 10” JL Audio sub, Gemlux latches (every hatch latch replaced), all new hardware screws (I also have a package of new ones from Bolt Depot, some were already rusting so I bought replacements), t-stats on the powerhead and the gearcase oil was changed in August.

The trailer is a Ranger trailer with new hubs, tires, etc, etc. It’s ready to tow. Only two saltwater dunks since all the hardware was replaced.

The good: she runs great, rides great, and floats in an honest 10” lightly loaded. I also have a lot of receipts for work done over the years.

The bad: she has cosmetic blemishes (gelcoat cracks, not structural), the platform has a crack in a weld, the trailer is missing the main two bunks (I never towed anywhere except 2 miles to the mechanic), the trim tabs broke YEARS ago and I never replaced them, and there’s a crack in the cowling.

$15,000obo

Located in Key Largo, FL
Call (305) 299-6571, between 9am and 8pm please. NO BROKERS!
If I don't answer your call, leave a voicemail and I will get back to you ASAP!

I've tried to be as honest as possible with what I can remember. She's a turn-key package that I've loved since 2008. Moving to western NC and have nowhere to use it up there. This is not a fire sale. Lowball offers will be rejected.

Today, 11-19/17, I trailered her to Aerojet. She towed beautifully at 65 and ran great in the canal. Then, tonight, I took some pics of how bright the underwater lights are.

I also have it posted to The Hull Truth and Craigslist.
https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/1043582-2004-ranger-191-cayman.html
https://keys.craigslist.org/boa/d/key-largo-2004-ranger-191-cayman/7023497023.html
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.png
01.JPG
02.JPG

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts