SOLD/EXPIRED 2004 Maverick HPX-V 15... Fully Loaded and Turn Key

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Generic9007, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Generic9007

Generic9007 I Love microskiff.com!

2004 Maverick HPX-V 15 for sale!!! $15,300

This is a fantastic boat that has gotten me in and out of very skinny water all over FL. Extremely efficient and light weight making it easy to handle with 1 or 2 people. All service has been done by Ben Sheaffer of "The Boat Doctor" in Tampa Bay. Title in hand.

Boat IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING, WATER TEST, OR PICK UP until Nov 27, 2013 or after!!! 

Sale includes:
    -15 ft. 2004 Maverick HPX-V made out of Kevlar/Carbon material in good condition. Bottom of hull does have a couple MINOR scratches, but only cosmetic to the gelcoat due to poling in 8" of H2O.
    -2004 Yamaha F40 4stroke with power trim. 700 + hrs.  Less than 3 hrs on it since last tune up. Engine is so quiet you need to turn around to see if it’s running. Corrosion block applied regularly.
    - 2004 Continental Trailer with new axle, tires, rims, and side steps less than 1 yr. old. Spare tire & rim also mounted and included, driving lights work, and has a collapsible tongue.
    - 6 Ft Power Pole (Black)
    - Lenco Trim Tabs
    - 21 ft. Loop Pushpole from Carbon Marine (Not shown in pictures. Practically brand new)
    - 2012 55 lb thrust Minn Kota RipTide Series 12v with battery (Excellent condition. Not shown in pictures.)
    - Original Maverick removable seat pad
    - Custom Cover
    - Coast Guard required safety equip.
    - AM/FM Radio with 2 speakers and iPod/iPhone input

Boat is in great working order except for 1 fuse needs to be changed on the switchboard. Original Carbon Fiber fuel cell was replaced by Maverick factory with previous owner. Boat does have a small ~10 Gal recirculating well that does function. I've personally topped the boat out at 30 mph with 2 angler, full tank of fuel, and gear. Boat is located in the Tampa area, and I'm selling because I don't use it enough.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/4187741243.html

No checks, trades, or payment plans will be accepted. CASH ONLY! … $15,300

2. Gatordebaitor

Gatordebaitor I Love microskiff.com!

I have fished this boat and the owner keeps this thing spotless! Somebody is going to get a hell of a deal on an awesome turn key skiff. GLWS!

3. steve77777

steve77777 I Love microskiff.com!

hello ,do you know the total length of the boat engine and trailor,?i have 18 feet to work with?

4. steve77777

and is the whole tongue removable with the pin?then pulls out?

5. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

Pm sent with question

6. Generic9007

Allicate7 - The tongue is collapsible with the removal of a pin, and I guess could potentially be removable completely if you undid the bolt in the hinge.

Not sure about the total length, but I'd say you're right there around 18-20ft from prop to collapsed tongue. I will work on getting some more exact measurements.

Fishing4Reds - RE: sent

7. bakinsey

bakinsey I Love microskiff.com!

GLWS! I have a 2005 HPX-V 15 and love it.

My trailer has the removable tongue and measures in right under 19 ft - fits in my single car garage

8. steve77777

ya i have a hurricane garage door that has like 5 inches of aluminum taking up space,i measured i have 18 feet unless i take that aluminum piece off or cut a piece out. how hard is it to remove the tongue and whats the length without the tongue?

9. Generic9007

I added pictures of the push pole and the trolling motor to the Craigslist ad

10. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

I have the same thing and if you lower the jack all the way down, the tongue is below the lowest level of the hurricane aluminum.

11. steve77777

12. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

You sure you don't want to sell that push pole to me? lol :-[

13. steve77777

SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT A CARBON FUEL CELL REPLACEMENT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHEN CAN YOU MEASURE?

14. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

Shhhhh, use your inside voice.

15. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

You need to keep the bow elevated otherwise water won't drain towards the bilge. If the fuel cell is in the bow it will rust out if aluminum.

16. Generic9007

Allicate7 - Maverick originally designed this model with a carbon fiber fuel tank to save weight, but they later ran into issues with people using ethanol mixed fuel and some other things.... Maverick Boat Co. being the quality manufacturer they are, recognized this problem and fixed it by switching out light weight aluminum tanks.

CasaCola - Solid advice for any boat owner, IMO

17. Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal Well-Known Member

Link allows editing of ad. You may want to change.

18. Generic9007

The boat on the trailer measures 18 ft 3 inches from the propeller to the hinge of the trailer tongue.

I updated all the pictures on the Craigslist ad to include the accessories and show more detail of the condition of the boat:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/4187741243.html

PM me with your email for more high res pics of the skiff, or I can text them to you.

PS - Thanks for the heads up "Shallow_Hal". Much appreciated!

19. Marshfly

Marshfly I Love microskiff.com!

:eek: What? Aluminum doesn't rust.

20. Gatordebaitor

Gatordebaitor I Love microskiff.com!

This boat is in perfect shape as you can see by the updated pictures in the ad. BUMP for a sweet skiff.