Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 HB Marquesa
2006 Yamaha 90 2 stroke with less than 300hrs......immaculate!! Graystone hull, console, and slicks with ice blue non skid. 04 Ramlin trailer with new tires and carpet. All pumps are new (bilge, livewell, bubbler, saltwater wash down). Custom fit HB full canvas cover. Items redone in 2016 by Skiffshop:

New nonskid
New gas tank
Garmin 74DV GPS
Flyline toe rails
Powerpole with remote
Front hatch area repainted
Backside of hatches finished out
Seadek on poling platform
V Marine push pole caddy

WILL SELL WITHOUT POWER BUT WILL LEAVE ALL YAMAHA CONTROLLS, HARNESSES, AND CABLES!!!!! WILL ADJUST PRICE ACCORDINGLY!!!

$32000 CHARLESTON SC
Shane 843 270 6556

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Are you the original owner that was selling this a few months ago in Charleston? Looks much better restored! I considered buying this and doing the same thing when I saw in the market since it was local.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Check out my Jones Brothers.. maybe a swap ?

Reactions: CIC

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2004 HB Marquesa
2006 Yamaha 90 2 stroke with less than 300hrs......immaculate!! Graystone hull, console, and slicks with ice blue non skid. 04 Ramlin trailer with new tires and carpet. All pumps are new (bilge, livewell, bubbler, saltwater wash down). Custom fit HB full canvas cover. Items redone in 2016 by Skiffshop:

New nonskid
New gas tank
Garmin 74DV GPS
Flyline toe rails
Powerpole with remote
Front hatch area repainted
Backside of hatches finished out
Seadek on poling platform
V Marine push pole caddy

WILL SELL WITHOUT POWER BUT WILL LEAVE ALL YAMAHA CONTROLLS, HARNESSES, AND CABLES!!!!! WILL ADJUST PRICE ACCORDINGLY!!!
$32000
Where are you located?
Charleston SC

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you the original owner that was selling this a few months ago in Charleston? Looks much better restored! I considered buying this and doing the same thing when I saw in the market since it was local.
No I bought it a year ago and used it for a year until I found a 2002 Guide i was looking for. I found my Guide a couple months ago and finally finished it so time to sell this one. I did buy this boat from a buddy of mine and used it for a year til I found the boat I have now. It was in Charleston. The boat was owned by the original owner til 2016....then my buddy had it for a year....and now I’ve had it for a year. So I’m the 3rd owner. The boat has light use....under 300 hrs....has original cushions and under gunnel carpet if that tells you anything

·
I Love microskiff.com!
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don’t have the correct length bungees or ropes cut for the cover because I never used it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts