SOLD/EXPIRED 2004 Harley ElectraGlide Standard fs/ft

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by chapy4650, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chapy4650

chapy4650 Well-Known Member

2004 Harley Davidson ElectraGlide Standard..lets start off by saying that this bike has never been laid down or wrecked..it has the ORIGINAL PAINT.. This bike has alot of aftermarket accessories that total up to over $6000 these incluse 16'' Hills County Customs Ape Hangers, Braided Stainless Steel Brake, Throttle, and Idle Cables, Painted Inner Fairing Arlen Ness Chrome Breather Kit, Vance and Hines BIG RADIUS Chrome Exhaust, Smoked Frenched Bezzeled blinkers, Smoked Tail light, Genuine Harley Leather Fairing Cover and Tank Bra, Leather Saddlebag Lid Covers, BikeTronix radio kit with Hogtune Speakers,...and the list goes on and on.. Bike as only 19,xxx miles on it and runs excellent.. This bike is my baby and I really DO NOT have to sell it.. but I think its time for something different

I have alot of time and money invested in this bike... im asking $14,000 OBO.. or I may trade for a Suzuki Hayabusa or GSXR 1000 or a nice newer microskiff (East Cape, Beavertail, Terrapin, etc..) with cash on your end...Please do not waste my time or yours unless you are genuinely serious about purchasing the bike and please no lowball offers..

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! 321-684-3855 or you can emaili me @ chapy4650@hotmail.com .. the bike is located in cocoa, fl

Im basically looking for something in the $6k-$10k range and some cash on top...

[​IMG]

more pics at http://photobucket.com/chapy2004electraglide