SOLD/EXPIRED 2003 yamaha 15hp 2-stroke for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Flyline, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

2003 9.9/15hp yamaha 2-stroke short shaft tiller.

Included 3ft carbonfiber tiller piller and tinytach included.

Looks great and runs excellent.

Only 22 hours on it

$1400.00 FIRM

Located in Orlando

PM me.

Thank you.

2. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Hey Snooky. Did you leave a zero off the hrs number? I read on another post you got this motor 5 months ago and since you fish every day after work 22hrs doesnt add up. Unless I am missing something. Just curious. A friend of mine might be looking for something like this and I was trying to get the scoop before I went to him.

3. Flyline

I had several motors.....my 2005 mercury 9.9hp 4-stroke has about 1500 hours on the tiny tach when I use it everyday use.

My 2003 yamaha 9.9/15hp has been 22 hours on it on the tach and just open the crate 5 months ago. I put the first tach for breaking in up to 10 hours then took it off to put it on 25hp yamaha 2-stroke for breaking in period.

my tinytach said 12 hours after breakin period after I put other tinytach on it so it's total 22 hours on it. :)

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Ok. Cool. This might be smaller than he needs but I'm gonna tell him anyways.

5. Flyline

6. Flyline

28 hours on it $1400.00 looks new and also will considered trade for 15hp 4-stroke or 25hp 2-stroke tiller (must be excellent running motor) 97 to 2005.

7. Flyline

$1000.00 for 15hp yamaha 2-stroke, tinytach and  carbon fiber tiller piller before Jan 4th 2009 before gone back up to $1400.00 on Monday!  it's your choice! save $400  by monday!