SOLD/EXPIRED 2003 Unlimited Glassworks / Custom Gheenoe 15’4” NMZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fishnut, Jun 9, 2013.

1. fishnut

fishnut Well-Known Member

My next boat is here and my lil’ Mingo has to go. This boat has served well on the flats of Flamingo, the Everglades backcountry, Chasing peacocks and bass all around Dade County.

• 2003 Unlimited Glassworks / Custom Gheenoe 15’4” NMZ forward and aft decks.
    • 2007 Mariner 9.9 4 stroke with 3 gal tank. Sips fuel.
    • 2010 Continental trailer, bearings replaced last year with factory grease with added Bearing Buddies.
    • Lowrance Elite 4DSI
    • Minn Kotta 50lb trolling motor with plug
    • Custom Gheenoe TM mount
    • TSG Manual Jack Plate
    • Rule Bilge, intake and livewell pumps
    • LED Shark Eye’s
    • LED ‘gunnel’ lights
    • Homebuilt front and rear platforms, handrail and switch panel ‘console’.
    • Stake out pin with gunnel mounts
    • Rod holders
    • Custom Push Pole holders mounted along port side, out of the way. (Sorry, no push pole)
    • Battery forward / 3 gal fuel back.
    • Igloo Cooler with tie-downs
    • Oars and fire extinguisher

All titles clear. All manuals. All electrical done with marine grade wire and connectors. Selling as a complete package, sorry will not separate. Great first fishing boat for the newbie and serious skinny water bandit and just about everything in between.  As I said the next boat is here so I need to sell fast to a good home. $2300 . Please, no low balling. 305-814-3610 Leave Message or PM. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fishnut

***SALE PENDING***

3. fishnut

4. fishwitz

fishwitz I Love microskiff.com!

Hi, daCuban1,
    I see you're somewhere in Miami. So am I. I'm getting a new NMZ and would like to look yours over and pick your brain for ideas.

I just joined this forum and don't know how we can trade email addresses/phone numbers securely. Do you?

'witz

5. fishwitz

fishwitz I Love microskiff.com!

Hello All

To go with a new Gheenoe NMZ, I'm looking for a used trailer and a 10 or 9.9 hp outboard, cream puff condition, in the Miami-Dade/Broward county area.

Also, I would like to talk with a few other NMZ owners, see their boats, pick their brains etc. Mine is in the early order stages with CustomGheenoe.

Is there a method in this forum to establish direct contact with each other, other than supplying our email & phone info to everyone?

witz

6. mikeregas

mikeregas I Love microskiff.com!

Repost this in the General Discussion area and you will get some pointers...

7. Recidivists

Recidivists Looking towards the weekend!

Use the PM (Private Message) function.

8. robbiewall

robbiewall I Love microskiff.com!

study on the use of interwebs